Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,429 members, 7,937,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? (13951 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2017
SHOPPERS:
How? It Was Expected To Close Yesterday. Though I'm Still Seeing The Page As Active, I Want To Believe We're Still On Track. Let's Just Hope For The Best.

I tot d d closin date is 16...seriously prayin nt to be scam
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by SHOPPERS(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
ambassadorgozie:

I tot d d closin date is 16...seriously prayin nt to be scam
Me Too O. I Go Like See Alert Soon.
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
SHOPPERS:
Me Too O. I Go Like See Alert Soon.

How much dey fit pay?
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by Arinola29: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2017
please I just got the message,how will I go about it
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by babington91(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
the exercise is over
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by babington91(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
when will the payment commence na
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 03, 2017
BVN Scam
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by rakabuba001(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2017
Just have patience...It shall be alright
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by espionage48(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2017
Aregbe should not disappoint guys please o.
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by babington91(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2017
espionage48:
Aregbe should not disappoint guys please o.

make we tweet aregbesola on twitter o
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
babington91:

make we tweet aregbesola on twitter o
Great idea.
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by ambellinaa(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Aregbe no even talk about this issue again. December here we come
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2017
Scam
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by Scamperlee(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Who hear the news last week that Aregbesola is about to start paying corpers outstanding allowances
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Scamperlee:
Who hear the news last week that Aregbesola is about to start paying corpers outstanding allowances

Aregbesola orders payment of extra allowances to corps members in Osun

Osun State Governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola directed that the processes and modalities for offsetting the arrears of the extra allowances of past and present members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) posted to the state be commenced immediately.

The corps members could not earn the state extra allowance for some time due to economic situation as a result of which the state government was paying modulated salaries to some categories of workers in the state.

During the first state executive council meeting in the new year, the report of the outstanding extra allowance of the Corps members was reviewed and the Governor ordered the payment without delay.

The council commended the state governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola for the matured and pragmatic manner he handled the industrial action embarked upon by labour unions in the state recently, particularly for granting their demands satisfactorily and limiting work boycott by workers to four days. ...

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aregbesola-orders-payment-of-extra-allowances-to-members-in-osun.html
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by nextdoor84(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2018
gensteejay:

Aregbesola orders payment of extra allowances to corps members in Osun

Osun State Governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola directed that the processes and modalities for offsetting the arrears of the extra allowances of past and present members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) posted to the state be commenced immediately.

The corps members could not earn the state extra allowance for some time due to economic situation as a result of which the state government was paying modulated salaries to some categories of workers in the state.

During the first state executive council meeting in the new year, the report of the outstanding extra allowance of the Corps members was reviewed and the Governor ordered the payment without delay.

The council commended the state governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola for the matured and pragmatic manner he handled the industrial action embarked upon by labour unions in the state recently, particularly for granting their demands satisfactorily and limiting work boycott by workers to four days. ...

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aregbesola-orders-payment-of-extra-allowances-to-members-in-osun.html

How true is this!!
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2018
nextdoor84:

How true is this!!
Dunno. Ask DailyTrust or Aregbe on his Twitter page.

1 Like

Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by SHOPPERS(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
I just read somewhere now that he has paid all outstanding corps members allowances. Is there anyone here to confirm?
Re: Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2018
SHOPPERS:
I just read somewhere now that he has paid all outstanding corps members allowances. Is there anyone here to confirm?
That's a big lie. Corps members who were in 2015 Batch A are yet to be paid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Engage In During Your Service Year / 2016 Batch B Pcms Who Have Successfully Registered Come In / Nysc Members Serve As Tea Girls And Boys At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.