Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job (1946 Views)

See The Smart Way A Man Delivers His Resume To Employers. (Photos) / A Hand Written Or Typed Application Letter For Job / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Okey80: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Let's pray his stunt works for him

Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by LAFO: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Better than waiting like this

2 Likes

Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nice one jare brother.. God will pick his call

1 Like

Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by ademasta(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
"I'm graduate"? cheesy

God will help provide job for you.

1 Like

Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by torres89: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na dis kind situation warri dey talk say......
e don burst...
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
ademasta:
"I'm graduate"? cheesy

Why are we like this?

Can't you just ignore?! At least he communicated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
I understand his plight.
I am in the same shoe... Don't worry bro. God will help us all.
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by pinkguy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Men e no easy oOo if give this kind one bomb he fit bomb everywhere for chikini amount
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by omosefeeguaibor(f): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
The youth of this generation are the ones going through tough situations, situations our leaders have no idea of while they were all youths, no wonder the rate of suicide is rising quite fast, tis well to the youth of this generation

2 Likes

Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Ajewealth123(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
ademasta:
"I'm graduate"? cheesy

God will help provide job for you.
you self notice am shey?
Pls give me job!!
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by YorubaNigga(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Direct your post objective to Dino Melaye. He employ first class and second class graduates of Havard and UC Berkeley.
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Tazdroid(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
When it comes to job search, anyway na way because it's a fight for survival and not everyone obeys the rules

I hope this man's efforts yield satisfactory results

1 Like

Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Tazdroid(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
The youth of this generation are the ones going through tough situations, situations our leaders have no idea of while they were all youths, no wonder the rate of suicide is rising quite fast, tis well to the youth of this generation
true words. We are no longer "the leaders of the tomorrow" as they made us sing proudly when we were younger. We are the "hustlers of tomorrow"
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tazdroid:
true words. We are no longer "the leaders of the tomorrow" as they made us sing proudly when we were younger. We are the "hustlers of tomorrow"
serious hustlers @ that
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
ok, here
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Well, let's say he's "thinking outside the box".

But seriously, where did this sense of "entitlement" come from?

So he wants the governor to give him a job just because he is a graduate and doesn't want to die starving? Trying to overplay the sympathy card doesn't quite cut it.

We need to realize that the world of commerce involves an EXCHANGE of VALUE; in other words, I give you the X you want while you give me the Y I want.

The young man could have at least highlighted what services he can render; just stating that he is a graduate almost implies the state owes him a job.

And that's not how the "real" world works.

1 Like

Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by icestrings(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
9ja

Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Luizkid(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
austinosita:

Why are we like this?
Can't you just ignore?! At least he communicated.
you don't just ignore such things, he should know that already.
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Exponental(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Very bad advertisement. He didn't mention his strengths, how will he be helped??
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by Nafizzey(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
I concur with you ma. Young graduate in this country are seeing things.
Re: See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job by natuboi(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2017
http://atominik.com/Gkk .work form home in the mean time frnds, copy dat link to your browser and view for more detailed informations. Its very easy. Da only thing is if you can browse the internet cos you will be making money as you browse. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce October 2017 / Vacancies @ Classic.fm 97.3 / Hilton Hotels Worldwide Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (11 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.