Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,229 members, 7,970,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

Beautiful! See Rare Picture Of Lovely Twins Enjoying Some Breast Milk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful! See Rare Picture Of Lovely Twins Enjoying Some Breast Milk (1212 Views)

Share Your First Picture of The New Year / 6 Surprising Foods That Increase Breast Milk Production: Personal Experience / Black Is Indeed Beautiful! See Photo Of Black Mum And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful! See Rare Picture Of Lovely Twins Enjoying Some Breast Milk by cutebarbie23: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is what a new mom, Jasmin Akanni, got to say about her twin babies, her first daughter and their dad. Beautiful! 

"I still get lots of messages about how do I manage breastfeeding twins with a toddler. To be honest I'm not sure. sometimes I said to my husband the other night "we survived today" because my day felt like an extreme battle field. I'm fairly lucky that our little Diva is quite maternal and understands I need to feed the boys so she will just play around me or I have to watch many dance performances. The other thing that makes it possible is Mr Lover, he is constantly bringing me food and drinks, reassures me I'm doing great when I feel like I'm failing. He will keep me company during the night feeds when times get lonely, he cooks dinner every night so I can sit in the couch and get through the cluster feeds. If you want to get through this you need THAT person #andboobiebikkies" - Jasmin Akanni

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/beautiful-see-rare-pictures-of-lovely.html

Cc: lalasticlala
Royalroy

Re: Beautiful! See Rare Picture Of Lovely Twins Enjoying Some Breast Milk by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
The point of adding this picture to the narration is

The children sef dey sleep, she carry the thing put for their nose dey snap picture. Oh chim cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice! How Do I Tell A 10 Years Old Girl That Her Mother Is Dead / How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People' 's Money - Bank Manager / I Have Lost All Emotional Connection To My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.