Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,104 members, 7,919,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:38 AM

Shekau Issues Threat To Behead Paul Biya ( Cameroon President ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shekau Issues Threat To Behead Paul Biya ( Cameroon President ) (479 Views)

Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos / Boy Caught With Machete On His Way To Behead Victim In Delta. Photo / Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Issues Threat To Behead Paul Biya ( Cameroon President ) by hakeem4(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boko Haram has released new video threatening to behead Cameroon President Paul Biya. “I would behead you Paul Biya, it’s me that would behead you with the left hand, be ready,” a Boko Haram commander said in French displaying Biya’s picture in a news magazine.
The man later drops the magazine and crushes Biya’s face with his leg, saying “I would behead you, slowpoke, sluggard!”. He said he would decapitate Biya with the left hand, and called him a bigger Christian.
Biya is a catholic who regularly attends church service in Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon.
The terrorist warns residents of other parts of Cameroon that the Boko Haram members were on their way to invade the country.
He warned residents of Maroua, Cameroon’s far north capital, and those in the northern region capital of Garoua, and Ngaoundere that fighters were coming.
Shooting could be heard in the background of the 6-minute clip.
The Boko Haram commander shows shoes, helmets and other military items he claimed belonged to Cameroonian soldiers. “These are their shoes they left behind, these are their helmets they left behind, these are their mats for prayers they left behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI9vVYS15oo

Source : http://musicnobs.com.ng/i-will-behead-you-shekau-issues-threat-to-cameroons-president/

1 Like

Re: Shekau Issues Threat To Behead Paul Biya ( Cameroon President ) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
He's not more target Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Issues Threat To Behead Paul Biya ( Cameroon President ) by MAXIMAL123(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boko Haram? No worry ur end will soon come.
Anyway Never close Ya eye on Nairaland,
Open ya eye to read anything readable.
Just check my Signature,
Na that one concerned me pass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gun Shot Currently In Damaturu, Yobe State. / 3 APC Members Allegedly Burnt To Death In Benue After Mistaken For Robbers / Baddo Killings: Police After Family For Raising False Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.