Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) (79428 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by frankoben(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Grrrr.....no chips plsss

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
mtcheew. old story..still yet the sharp mind,go still carry bullet enter..and dis Kain hall,the bullet go flow peacefully,invigilator go dey na one side, dey sleep...
Such a comment, & "still yet" from your response shows you are one of those who cheated in your time.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by stephleena(f): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mekwen:
Such a comment, & "still yet" from your response shows you are one of those who cheated in your time.
if that suits your myopic reasoning, so be it.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:

if that suits your myopic reasoning, so be it.
If you did not cheat to pass you would have known when to use "yet" instead of "still yet"
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Greedgod: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
omelly:
THIS SCHOOL IS NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME, WHO DEPEND ON COPYING AND BLOCK TO PASS EXAMS, THANK GOD I GRADUATE WITH 2:2 THO
what are u doing now?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by davibid: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
I remember a girl back then in school

No matter the tightness of the security,

She still cheats successfully

I'm still wondering how she does it though

shocked
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by solidman59(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Them de wear school uniform too? University?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

IF na like this e b sef i go like m....the formation mk sense to carry expo, i go just com ova nyt con nail towel under d desk n put textbook for the towel grin grin
oh boy u don tey for d game

1 Like

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by absool(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
My ppl i wanna ask a question is it possible to graduate from futo with first class in civil engineering
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by jobjonathan(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
forget i'll probably cheat if i want to. Is it not in Nigeria mtcheeeeeeew angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by suso(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na lie... Secondary school exam jorr.... See uniform see socks see black shoes
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abbeyme:

ABU?

Uniport
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by AbbyE: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why is this misleading? This isn't American University of Nigeria; this is ABTI Academy/AUN Academy
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
chyima:
.I can see they are all wearing same colour of cloth,is it that they have school uniform or maybe is just a dept unifirm

Op said American University of Nigeria Academy.

Stop commenting without reading!
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
is that uniform am seeing in the picture with white socks? that looks more like a secondary school
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
chyima:
.I can see they are all wearing same colour of cloth,is it that they have school uniform or maybe is just a dept unifirm

Academy
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
The space in this hall is like the space inbetween meals this days. Things are really bad.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by tartarus(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
My secondary school. Class of 2009 cool
Was known as abti academy then.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Shollsy: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
If na like this i take dey write exams i go still dey sec sch dey fight waec
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Maski87: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boko, haram dey come ooh
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by 0b10010011: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Make dem kukuma kill me!
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Do they wear same color uniform in d university also
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vorigo: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
American University of Nigeria

I hail Naija...... Everything has a western tag.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by billagreen(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

IF na like this e b sef i go like m....the formation mk sense to carry expo, i go just com ova nyt con nail towel under d desk n put textbook for the towel grin grin
Why towel na

1 Like

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Preye1599(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
University with uniform
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by NENigeria(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
AbbyE:
Why is this misleading? This isn't American University of Nigeria; this is ABTI Academy/AUN Academy
You didn't read the introductory text. It says clearly that's the Academy
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by AbbyE: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
NENigeria:

You didn't read the introductory text. It says clearly that's the Academy

The title doesn't say Academy so it's still misleading...Look at the comments and you'd see 90% of the people think it is the University
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
I de see second term
But na university
Or is it a school for uni students that did not make full papers in waec??
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by blaqroy: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
If I hear say I no write full booklet eeh.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.