Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,101 members, 7,880,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) (52954 Views)

"When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo / Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Beverly Osu Rocks Calvin Klein Undies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
truth12:
Looks more like Keke palmer in the third photo. Black is beautiful. Congrats though.

My friend on IG before this CK's endorsement. Hope she'll still be my friend? grin
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by omolorlarh: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
smiley and she didn't bleach. Congratulations

Why do models keep straight face sef, they will just be vexing
Your comments are always funny
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by stonemasonn: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jamean:
Na wa o! and I dey here dey waste my physique embarassed
Let see your physique on your profile nah.

So that we can critique.
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Jok3r(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Nigerian International model, Mayowa Nicholas who won the Elite Model Look Nigeria in 2014 has been announced as the new of face of Calvin Klein underwear.
The new campaign was made known by Beth Model Management who took to their Instagram to share this news.

'MAJOR @mayowanicholas The new face of @calvinklein underwear campaign.'

The 18-year-old who is signed to Elite Model Management became the first Nigerian to featured in a Dolce & Gabbana campaign for their Fall/Winter 2016 campaign and in 2017 she snagged a lookbook feature for Dolce&Gabbana’s Spring/Summer 2017 lookbook presentation.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/18-year-old-nigerian-model-mayowa.html

can I get her contact... I want to marry her...
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Ritchiee: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yomit71:
afonja making us proud. iPad where u dey
I dey here sir

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Fetemz: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
truth12:
Looks more like Keke palmer in the third photo. Black is beautiful. Congrats though.
Yeah, that is true
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by tdayof(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efewestern:

Mayuwa is an itsekiri name, correct me if am wrong. but everybody bearing that name are itsekiri.

beautiful girl.

Her name is Mayowa not Mayuwa. Mayowa is Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by davidif: 12:43am On Apr 04, 2017
eyinjuege:

Mayuwa may be Itsekiri, but Mayowa is Yoruba. I know so many Mayowas all Yoruba.

I don't know if this girl in question is Yoruba, as I have seen a Caucasian bearing Yinka because her parents lived in the Nigeria when she was conceived, and she was named after their family friend.

Awwwww

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Jace234(m): 1:21am On Apr 04, 2017
This girl long oo.
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by tolue42(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Efewestern:

Mayuwa is an itsekiri name, correct me if am wrong. but everybody bearing that name are itsekiri.

beautiful girl.

I see no deference between yorubas and itshekiri...Yoruba will say omowumi, while itshekiri will say omawumi...
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by ayogozie(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2017
East coast for life
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
omg i know her. we met sometime last year. wow
Re: Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) by mikolo80: 3:25am On Apr 05, 2017
adorablepepple:
smiley and she didn't bleach. Congratulations

Why do models keep straight face sef, they will just be vexing
why do models look underfed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour / Coronavirus: Deji Adeleke Donates N500M, Shares Foodstuff Across Osun State / Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.