Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

To Seun, Mukina And Debosky - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Seun, Mukina And Debosky (3347 Views)

Poll: Do you think Gabry should be known as mamaNGOZI?

Yes: 51% (21 votes)
No! Please stick to Gabry!: 48% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! / Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! / Welcome Back Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by Gabry(f): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2010
Na waaaa oo. . . I told u guys not to post anythin else on this thread ooo make I no fit reply no more abeg cry
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
I voted. . .

. . . Stick to Gabry. wink
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by Gabry(f): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2010
Siena:

I voted. . .

. . . Stick to Gabry. wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry I dont believe you did this? angry angry angry I will tell Esther! angry
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by dani1luv: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
Gabry is BACK grin
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2010
Gabry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry I dont believe you did this? angry angry angry I will tell Esther! angry

Lol. . . Mrs Siena will back me up. grin
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by Gabry(f): 3:44am On Jan 31, 2010
dani1luv:

Gabry is BACK grin

Only for a little while angry

Siena:

Lol. . . Mrs Siena will back me up. grin

angry angry angry Siena! u bad ooo. . . angry angry angry Wia is Esther? Make we go see whether she is on your side or on my side. If I put that sad cute look on ma face, she no go resist em! angry
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by shilling(f): 3:49am On Mar 09, 2010
I like mamaNgozi!!! Voted for that.
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by semid4lyfe(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
Gabry, mamaNgozi. . .nothing do you!
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by woye77: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2010
seun is nothing but a big bully - he thinks his website is the best gift to mankind - i realised it was not worth arguing with him when he locked a thread of mine which criticized him without giving me an opportunity to reply his message - the best thing is to ignore him if you are not happy with him - like they say, silence is the best answer for,
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by mamagee3(f): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
woye77:

seun is nothing but a big bully - he thinks his website is the best gift to mankind - i realised it was not worth arguing with him when he locked a thread of mine which criticized him without giving me an opportunity to reply his message - the best thing is to ignore him if you are not happy with him - like they say, silence is the best answer for,
Go and create your own website maybe you'll be able to argue with him
Until then give us peace.
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by Djdeji: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2010
Don't change de name Gabry is better
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by Gabry(f): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
Wow! This thrad is still alive!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: To Seun, Mukina And Debosky by akym(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2010
Gabry if u like make u change ur name or not but until 2morw , u go still dey bear Gabry. A.K.A MAMA-NGOZI.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} / Happy Birthday To Dhammyg / Checkout The Stairway Of Death ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.