Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days (37235 Views)

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by drealzum(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2017
maasoap:

I'm encouraging you to brace up and put it behind you.
Thank You. The thought of it can be discouraging. You just keep thinking will it ever go on its own? will the herbal drugs you taking do the trick? or you just have to go to theater to get it fix? It's a big dilemma for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Ugomajority: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2017
bauer36:
I am suffering same thing bro...operation is a bad idea. my herbal treatment will start tommorrow. I paid only 7k, the physician gave me a guaranty of seven days. I only have to drink the herbal medicine and sits on the solution. it happnd to my frnd and the man cured him,

Pls can we hv a talk on tis. 08032423447 thnks
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Ugomajority: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Laredojohn:
I have heard and know a super herb, u dnt even need taking in, it's external and it will send in the pile coming out out your anus...will send u a pm asap

Pls I nid solution to mine. Can we chat? 08032423447
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Ugomajority: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Sodiq3:
Surgery? No. My bro had this and was treated with Herbal medicine provided by local herbs seller. Some herbs were mixed for him, and was asked to boil it. The very hot water gotten from the herb was put in a small bucket and he was asked to be sitting on it. The smoke emitting goes directly to his anus. It painful but after let's say one week of doing that, the thing went back inside. He was also given a black peppering soap to rub the surface after sitting on the hot water. He again drank from the herb. Since then (Last 2years), he has not experience it again.

Pls I nid help too. Can I get directed? Thnks 08032423447
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Mrcharming(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Don't worry, Tope, it will come out quite fine. There is nothing to be anxious about. Have faith in God and believe it will be fine and trust me, it would be fine. Such surgeries are carried out daily in major hospitals and the prognosis is quite good. So, chase away fear and have faith. Go to the surgery room with confidence and I tell you, you would come out fine. The surgery takes about 45 minutes max all things being equal. You won't feel any pain cos of the anesthesia. Subsequently, you would be asked to do sitz bath to quicken the healing process and within three weeks, you would be ok. So, no need to panic. But henceforth, run away from sugar, soda drinks, and take lots of water and fruits and vegetables. Avoid straining when using the toilet. Wish you a successful surgery, cheers.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Phunkyposh(f): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2017
bros856:
Bros, Am a Nairalander. I have a simple cure for PILE, its very effective no matter how serious your case may be. I have cured so many people around my area in EKET, Akwa Ibom State and the can testify. Give me an opportunity to show case to the world my simple cure for PILE. its a simple combination of fruits with salt. its free, no payment involve. Just want to help everybody affected by PILE. Just call 08066609382 and I know for sure the PILE will be history, I have done it before and I will do it again. I REPEAT IT'S FREE YOU DON'T NEED SURGERY.

if its free , write it for him and many others................... Dont prolong matters.....someone's life health is at risk
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Phunkyposh(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2017
muelzik:
Have you tried RAIN SOUL YET?

If you have not, reach me asap and let's get this treated. Muelzik@gmail.com

Take this simple advise serious. Reach me via the mail.

You will be fine... are you in Lagos State? Anyway, just reach out. Nothing bad in posting to you asap.

hELP HIM WRITE THE ADVICE HERE AND STOP LONGING THINGS

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by moonnstar(f): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Incognito101:
My name is Tope. I am 26 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending several hours indoor due to the pains and discomfort. I don't socialize, don't go out, always behind closed doors.

I got referred to a surgeon recently and he said I had bad case and set me up for surgery. They decided to do a colenistimy (colon probe. where I guess they pump you full of air and put a tube all the way up) and I was told afterwards that I had some of the largest they had seen.

I will be going back for the main surgery in few days and I am scared to death the risk and complications that might follows.

Any advice, suggestions, what to do and what not to do from you all will be well appreciated. Thanks.

that thing is very painful,but I don see worse case wey my grandma treat with her herb.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2017
clemtony:
@Incognito101
Bro sorry for what u r facing at this time and I wish u quick recovery.
Also please I need your contact or may be you reach me on phone 08029214515.. Tony by name... Just needs to follow your footstep cos a brother of mine has the same issue. I need the hospital where I can take him to for the operation but uif u feel urs can do better please kindly share the hospital with and location.
I reside in lag, thanks for ur assistance.
the best place they do hermorroid surgery is military hospital yaba.
Hermorroid is military men's sickness.
They are the best though I don't know the price
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by moonnstar(f): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2017
Incognito101:

I've tried different herbal products, from West to North all to no avail. Is as if I waste my time and money thinking it will be cured through that medium. Tbt, the herbal products didn't work on me.
herbs dey cure am,my grandma treat u na final ooo

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
bros856:
Bros, Am a Nairalander. I have a simple cure for PILE, its very effective no matter how serious your case may be. I have cured so many people around my area in EKET, Akwa Ibom State and the can testify. Give me an opportunity to show case to the world my simple cure for PILE. its a simple combination of fruits with salt. its free, no payment involve. Just want to help everybody affected by PILE. Just call 08066609382 and I know for sure the PILE will be history, I have done it before and I will do it again. I REPEAT IT'S FREE YOU DON'T NEED SURGERY.
you are not picking your calls
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2017
omicpet:

@@ OP please take your time out . Go to a standard pharmacy a good one at that and get yourself DAFLON. Name of the drug is daflon. As at yesterday it costs 2100 naira . Bros micky used it way back as at 86 and I still used it last week . Pile pains no be beans feel for y.
daflon didn't work for chronic pile
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by 24hrangel: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2017
Get an activated charcoal, and flax seed or corn flour. 1 cup of activated charcoal mixed with 3 table spoon of flax seed with water to make a paste, wrap it in a clean white cloth such as handkerchief and insert it in the area and leave it for about 3 hours interval and @ night leave it for the whole night.

HOW TO PREPARE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL

Buy charcoal from the market, wash it and bake in an oven or empty dry pot for 10 -15 minutes. Then pound or grind it, sieve with a cheese cloth or with a sieve, bake again for 5 minutes and let cool then package it in an airtight container such as a bottle or nylon bag. That's how you make activated charcoal fast.

Please share your result here for others to learn and be in health.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
I surfered the same thing quite recently, nothing seemed to work, it was hell, mine was so bad that I didnt know what it was, for the first time I tot it was anal fissures where ur stool is so hard that it cracks ur butt, den I was so sure again,the pain was unbearable, I went to the hospital took a lot of antibiotics and painkillers, also some drugs I had to insert into my butt, I felt little or no relieve till a pharmacist recomended liquid parafin, it worked like magic, am still on it and my life is almost coming bk together

My advice to you; dont give up. All illness has an expiry date nd dis is no different, just be possitive nd maybe try the kiquid parafin it might help you cheers nd all the best with the surgery should incase u do it

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Tundepegba: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Incognito101:
My name is Tope. I am 26 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending several hours indoor due to the pains and discomfort. I don't socialize, don't go out, always behind closed doors.

I got referred to a surgeon recently and he said I had bad case and set me up for surgery. They decided to do a colenistimy (colon probe. where I guess they pump you full of air and put a tube all the way up) and I was told afterwards that I had some of the largest they had seen.

I will be going back for the main surgery in few days and I am scared to death the risk and complications that might follows.

Any advice, suggestions, what to do and what not to do from you all will be well appreciated. Thanks.

You will be fine and you will live in Jesus name. Just get on with the surgery and look at the other end of the surgery. its a an opportunity for a new lease on life, be thankful to God that they can do it, some people have issues the doctor just says sorry, Go to india. Dont worry bro, God will help you.

Dont self medicate and stop taking these herbs that could cause something untreatable on the long run yet financially draining.....you are honestly in my prayers..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2017
pray God help u
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by lincontee(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Sodiq3:
Surgery? No. My bro had this and was treated with Herbal medicine provided by local herbs seller. Some herbs were mixed for him, and was asked to boil it. The very hot water gotten from the herb was put in a small bucket and he was asked to be sitting on it. The smoke emitting goes directly to his anus. It painful but after let's say one week of doing that, the thing went back inside. He was also given a black peppering soap to rub the surface after sitting on the hot water. He again drank from the herb. Since then (Last 2years), he has not experience it again.
Alternatively Locally breed Alligator pepper (NOT AGRIC breed: Not those big buds) buy plenty, remove the seeds, share it into half, grind half and pour into original seaman schnapps (Aromatic schnapps), leave to soak for like 3 days or 2 days, then start to drink like two shots on empty stomach first thing in the morning, then before you go to bed @ night, also the other half you didn't grind, you will chew some quantity in your mouth to shaft, put the shaft that is pepperish in the surface of protruding anus simultaneously as you drink the other one day and night. By the 5th day you will be far better. Make sure the concentration of the alligator pepper is much. God will see you through.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by akumaris(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2017
my friend go for second opinion fast and if you have money pls consider traveling out for the surgery
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
JUST TELL IT TO JESUS AND HAVE FAITH. IN FACT ,NO SHAKING!
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Bahdmus123: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Have you heard of Fohow product that works perfectly for pile you can call Badmus:08080736901,even fibroid we get it remove with operation.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Bahdmus123: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Incognito101:

Get Fohow products it works perfectly for pile, call Badmus on 08080736901

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Laredojohn(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ugomajority:

Pls I nid solution to mine. Can we chat? 08032423447
chat me up on what app
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by salt1: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
I think surgery should be the last resort.
I've had pile for years.
I am managing it with Anusol cream and a good vegetable diet

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by akpur1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Incognito101:
there was a medicine my dad used for his own and it worked
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by muelzik(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
He will still have to buy this product I am talking about. I can direct him where to get it at Allen, Ikeja. Well, you can whatsapp me on 08034800221. Not prolonging anything. Not asking for a dime.
Phunkyposh:

hELP HIM WRITE THE ADVICE HERE AND STOP LONGING THINGS
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Incognito101: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tundepegba:

You will be fine and you will live in Jesus name. Just get on with the surgery and look at the other end of the surgery. its a an opportunity for a new lease on life, be thankful to God that they can do it, some people have issues the doctor just says sorry, Go to india. Dont worry bro, God will help you.

Dont self medicate and stop taking these herbs that could cause something untreatable on the long run yet financially draining.....you are honestly in my prayers..

So encouraging. Thanks for the words Sir. Really do appreciate. Jah bless!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Phunkyposh(f): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
muelzik:
He will still have to buy this product I am talking about. I can direct him where to get it at Allen, Ikeja. Well, you can whatsapp me on 08034800221. Not prolonging anything. Not asking for a dime.

better then
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by maylisa(f): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
uboma:
@ Incognito101,

It is natural to be apprehensive about the planned surgery.

However it is wise to discuss your concerns/reservations with your doctor before the actual surgery. Your doctors expert responses should guide you accordingly.

But I am positive that you will come out fine.

Good health to you
you talk is soothing.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by uboma(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
maylisa:
you talk is soothing.

Thank you Ma'am.
Nice picture @ profile page.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by adepeju28: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sorry about it dear. I heard of a similar case last year and what the person used didnt cost him a hundred naira. Call 08130738673 to direct you on how to go about it. Note, not asking for anything, just willing to help......All the product sellers that commented earlier should not try to call me that am spoiling their biz. If you do, you are on your own ooo..... I won't say more than that. #shikena
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2017
To you that is suffering from Hemorrhoids,weep
not, let me tell you a simple hidden remedy.
You know aloe-vera plant? just get one ,peel
it,insert it's watery content through your Anus,
just make sure that lubricant/watery part entered
your anus or touched it,maybe morning and
night,before you insert it,make sure you washed your hand ,use the smallest finger to penetrate and push the watery content directly to your Anus.
drink water every morning to help soften your stool,avoid sugary things,
You will never complain of Pain,blood or any
malfunction within the region,it's a hidden
remedy, tested and guaranteed. no side effects.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by slimjosh43: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Incognito101:

I could help you with herbal cure without surgery. WhatsApp me 08098240410 if interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Slumps On Duty In Kogi Hospital (photo) / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / 25 Healths Benefits Of Neem Leaf (dogoyaro)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.