Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,631 members, 7,926,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor (42230 Views)

Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) / Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Swiftlee(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
cry And the ediot governor is standing up for Mercy as if she is a traditional ruler! Someone should tell this criminal to go an pay Kogi workers their 13 months salaries and stop misbehaving!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by g4gerald: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
clickbnkgod:
A well deserved position. I just hope this politician is not looking for anything in return.
Wat else if not 4 them 2 run tins behind d scene
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by okrote4real: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nah wa oo...this one wey SA come popular pass governor sef.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by nicolosam(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
i am happy for mercy.....well deserved, appointment, her talent really paved the way for her...no be like that over hyped omotola..mtcheew...by the way, I hope halima abubakar,is learning from aunty mercy..and dis their governor,with black specks, looking like a swaggerlicious blind man..

must u spit fire while u comment? Mercy isn't bad and u can't rule out Omotola being a model for reasonable ladies and women out there? When someone is fantastic, give it to her. Omotola Ekehinde is a woman and an omoluabi indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by jbaby265(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Congrats ma'am well deserved
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by watered(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Father in heaven I thank You for everyone you have blessed. I won't ask you to bless me because many that we started have all gone to the great beyond but in still alive.

Glorify your son O Lord
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by spytime(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
swaggerlicious blind man..[/quote] like seriously?
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by crazyABO(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Now everybody wanna have a share of the national cake grin
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by jide219(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abeg which tribe mercy Johnson I be think say na Igbo she be
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Bollinger(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
i am happy for mercy.....well deserved, appointment, her talent really paved the way for her...no be like that over hyped omotola..mtcheew...by the way, I hope halima abubakar,is learning from aunty mercy..and dis their governor,with black specks, looking like a swaggerlicious blind man..

Una no go suffer die for Nigeria i swear. What talent? What qualifies her? The problem in Nigeria is not it's leaders but it's citizens. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by onadana: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Mercy's husband married a wife
Abeg who is Messy Jumpson?
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Annibiteye: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
jide219:
Abeg which tribe mercy Johnson I be think say na Igbo she be
Mercy is an Ebira lady from kogi central senatorial district same as the Governor Yahaya Bello
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Helrick(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
does she really deserve it
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by davidif: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:

When govt is supposed to be cutting down costs and downsizing they are still hiring??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by davidif: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2017
clickbnkgod:
A well deserved position. I just hope this politician is not looking for anything in return.

Well deserved? How? When we are in the middle of a recession where govt is supposed to be downsizing and cutting costs yet they are hiring? Na wa o.
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by davidif: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Bollinger:

Una no go suffer die for Nigeria i swear. What talent? What qualifies her? The problem in Nigeria is not it's leaders but it's citizens. Smh.

I tire o when people say talent. If you mean over acting then maybe she is truly talented.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Another waste of public funds.... useless office.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by jaxxy(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Yh well deserved bt im tired of this nonsense. R they serving d people or their pockets? angry
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by 2016v2017: 1:54am On Apr 04, 2017
clickbnkgod:
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by yinkslinks(m): 1:56am On Apr 04, 2017
wowo man
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by opribo(m): 2:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Good but why are they mostly female appointees and few male and why SSA and not commissioner, just curious.
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by toprealman: 4:11am On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
Stop hating....#LNGamb
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Did she make a Dumebi speech?
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by udysweet(f): 5:26am On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
grin cheesy grin wch one is swaggerlicious blind man mbok?
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by franco3075q(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2017
I WAS NOT THERE OOO
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by bolethings: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2017
I'd really hope she would reject this. There's no sense in having an SSA on entertainment. These governors doing that are just trying to bank on the popularity of these hardworking artist to cover their incompetence. I know she didn't agree for monetary reasons but I just wish she would decline. The appointment has no value at all.
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by ElsonMorali: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Can someone tell us what the duties of a senior special assistant (ssa ) on entertainment entail? undecided
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by inchristalone(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2017
This is a good development for mercy and her family but in another sense of thinking, this appointment may take her away from movies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Atinuke Oyelude, The First Crowned Miss Nigeria In 1957 (Then & Now Pics) / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.