Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,265 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why The Hate? #bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why The Hate? #bbnaija (389 Views)

7 Things People Hate About Big Brother Naija / #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle / BBNaija: Ifu Ennada, Tobi Hate Me ā€“ Bambam Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Hate? #bbnaija by Akpevwe9: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
I don't know what some people are actually on about or what they intend achieving with the anti-biggie stunt just because there was 11million votes.
There is no where in the world where entertainment is free of charge and there is a reason why it is an industry on its own.

The thing with getting paid for a service is dependent on providing a useful service. That people pay to watch bbn and spend money to vote for HMs is because bbn is giving them entertainment. Something they consider useful and if as a person, one cannot see this or find bbn useful enough, then don't hit on the people who find it useful but rather go seek help somewhere else. After all, one mans meat is another mans poison.

Those watching and spending ain't any daft or those that ain't watching or voting any smarter.. Is it your fuel or money or any of the people watching have come to you for fuel money? People spend money to buy fuel, subscribe just to watch football.

I travelled recently and I was trekking almost 20 minutes just to watch football, it's my own choice. If you see no reason to watch BBN, then don't watch and stop the hate. Leave those that are watching and voting alone.

This is the final week, let the housemate with the highest number of vote win.

Lalasticlala

Re: Why The Hate? #bbnaija by phensbassey: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
whatevs......
Re: Why The Hate? #bbnaija by EricBloodAxe: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lol...dude y u take d matter personal na...are u vexing on behalf of big brother naija or nigerians? grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate? #bbnaija by torres89: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
just know this now

80% of the world statistics are made up.

marketers will understand that better.

do you have any prove that 11 million people voted with their money

i was talking with my friend last night about this same issue, i asked him if he as ever seen anyone who votes for this kind of stuff, especially BBN

truth Nigeria doesn't need this shit called bbn

our education is suffering and people are throwing millions of dollars away.

yet it'sā€‹ this same people sponsoring BBN that shout Upandan saying .... we don't have employable graduates in Nigeria ...

besides Oga op list 5 solid things you have gained from watching BBN

and i will state 20 things have gained from watching EPL
Re: Why The Hate? #bbnaija by Akpevwe9: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2017
besides Oga op list 5 solid things you have gained from watching BBN[/quote]

Read well bro, I never mentioned that I watch it...

(1) (Reply)

6 Problematic Lessons Nollywood Teaches Girls About Femininity / Nairalander Set To Premiere His Debut Movie / See You What You Want To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.