Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Would You Do If It Was You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If It Was You (697 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If It Was You by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2017
As shared by a Facebook user a man identified as Andrew John a staff of one prestigious company was called by his manager to his office, on his way to his manager's office, his secretary gave him a letter.

On arrival at his manager's office his manager exchanged pleasantries with him and told him to read the letter.

Out of curiosity the man hastened to open the letter and lo and behold it was a promotion letter.
The manager later told him to read the letter aloud, the man started to read the letter aloud, and the worst happened, when the man saw April Fool at the end of the letter.

So i want to ask, if you were to be in a situation like this what will you do?
Re: What Would You Do If It Was You by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2017
grin

I will juz laugh as well..
Re: What Would You Do If It Was You by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Honestly i must confess i so much dislike April fool tricks.
Some things are better not joked about at all.
Saw a comedy where a guy used proposal to play his own April fool trick on a lady who after all the hysteria saw she had been fooled.
Her response was a hot slap.
Left for me, i felt he deserved something much worse!.
Re: What Would You Do If It Was You by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
As shared by a Facebook user a man identified as Andrew John a staff of one prestigious company was called by his manager to his office, on his way to his manager's office, his secretary gave him a letter.

On arrival at his manager's office his manager exchanged pleasantries with him and told him to read the letter.

Out of curiosity the man hastened to open the letter and lo and behold it was a promotion letter.
The manager later told him to read the letter aloud, the man started to read the letter aloud, and the worst happened, when the man saw April Fool at the end of the letter.

So i want to ask, if you were to be in a situation like this what will you do?

This story is dryer than 2 weeks old agege bread angry
Re: What Would You Do If It Was You by dingbang(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Lol.. Will laugh it off..

(1) (Reply)

SHAMELESS! Lady Brags About Cheating With Married Man On Social Media / Bleeding Love by Chicybez / Male Sexual Virginity/purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.