Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,349 members, 7,971,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day (29885 Views)

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) / April Fool Prank. How I Pranked My Girl Yesterday / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by redx: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:
How did that lovely girl fall in love with craze man like you op? angry

BTW, she's 100yards wifey material. Keep her. wink
fake chat, d babe change dp under duress haba
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by joeace2020(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:
The girl changed dp twice between 12:22 and 12:33, the eleven minutes in which this conversation lasted sad

She was still busy changing dp even when she was in suspense of the guy's HIV test result undecided ....

I mean...who has time for such frivolity when under such suspense?

In short....this conversation is rigged and fabricated just to trend online undecided....

Next bullshiit please sad

I just wan to tell the OP

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by DimIsaac10(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2017
eepah
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by kode12: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2017
It's a cool thing when a woman believes in you completely.did the same thing with my girlfriend but she knew outright that I was lying,she was just laughing over and over.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by vickylincon(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:
The girl changed dp twice between 12:22 and 12:33, the eleven minutes in which this conversation lasted sad

She was still busy changing dp even when she was in suspense of the guy's HIV test result undecided ....

In short....this conversation is rigged and fabricated just to trend online undecided....

are you related to efcc

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

I respect your power of observation. It is not common at all. People like you should head our Criminal Investigation Departments. You are very smart and got a seeing eye.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by ChukaLupin(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2017
lokito:
Your babe is a sweet girl I love her reactions. Keep her safe pls

as sweet as she is, she's sleeping around. Smh.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by demiawise(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=buygala post=55247101]The girl changed dp twice between 12:22 and 12:33, the eleven minutes in which this conversation lasted sad

FROM THE CONVERSATION YOU WILL NOTICE IT WAS NOT FABRICATED, OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE NIGERIA HOME VIDEO. BUT YOU SELF SEE WERE YOUR EYES WENT TO. IT COULD HAVE BEEN NETWORK THAT HELD THE PICTURE BEFORE. I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT WAS FAB.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by chiraqDemon(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
All these ppl that will plan conversation so they can b popular

Look at how the girl was changing dp
In three mins that d guy told her he was positive she used 3 dps
If person really tell u say u fit get hiv u go wan change dp??
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by chiraqDemon(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=demiawise post=55252049][/quote]
Thought i was the only one that noticed
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by chiraqDemon(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

I thought i was the only one that noticed it
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Rolandken(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
eezeribe:
keep having unprotected sex until it becomes a reality... Goodluck

Hahahahahahaha. Guy youre hilarious!
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Abeg marry her so she won't spread the virus apart from that in case she don do abortion (due to the unprotected sex) you will carry the cross instead of an innocent man. A won jati jati! undecided
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by MrCEO69(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
HawkToBar:

You live in Holy Savior's road abi?

She was afraid and scared and she still hv the mine to change her dp up to 2x...how comes and within a minute. Tk ur fake story and shove it up ur ass...
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by MrCEO69(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I thought i was the only one that noticed it

I think say na only me see am
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by MrCEO69(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=demiawise post=55252049][/quote]

What is did one saying?
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Tex42(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
botad:
This April fool na Wa! Op next time, you can tell her when you are together not on phone, some ladies are fragile especially when faithfully and innocently in love, imagine her phone went off immediately you broke the news and you can't reach her on time to say it is April fool, she might do the unthinkable.

But the girl seems to love you sha.
I Concur with ur view o!

Pranks of this sort can be a bit to expensive, especially when it has to do with a lady, and one that truly loves u.

Ladies are very fragile and can be resolute to do crazy stuffs in situations like this.

We no Wan hear another lagoon story on top April fools prank o!

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
From your conversations, your bae is really lovely, she believes in you. Keep her and prey make devourers(men) and infuencers(ladies) of innocence no wilden her up.

True
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Sijo01(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

My thought exactly. Op is fooling himself just to trend and he thinks he's deceiving people.

Mstcheeeew, yeye dey smell.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by ajishomo: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
eezeribe:
Who knows whether the guy don get am for real?
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Macwytt(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

Online trend is not important to some people as it is to you
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by crackhouse(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

never knew someone else noted that too. I was confused maybe the op is not giving us chat from one person.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by valmunich(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

Lol, I thought I was the only one that noticed the dp change grin
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by porchbaby(f): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol grin grin angry grin but if na me eh
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by kirchofff(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

i love u man*no homo* it's either she knws its april fool and she decided to play along or this chat was scripted.....
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by streetzdreamz(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
some people can do anything to get attention for some minutes, now that you've aired your conversations, did you feel fulfilled?? and no one in his sane mind would change his display picture twice,when in the middle of a sensitive conversation like this, you lots kettle of fish though!
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by jen2praise(f): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
eezeribe:
lol#advice noted
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by segzie2012: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
sanchez4eva:
Funny as Bleep....OP should have waited for some hours before revealing the truth.

you won make person commit suicide?
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by gloshennel: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:

you get sense wella jare
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by centboy123456(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
searay:
Someone did this to me. I can't even eat again since Saturday

Maka why na na so u dey fear
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by itzemar(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.