Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,198 members, 7,923,026 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

How To Unlock Nokia Phone Without Security Code - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Nokia Phone Without Security Code (19105 Views)

How Many People Still Remember This Nokia Phone (photo) / Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Nokia Phone Without Security Code by Spottykay1: 1:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello mobile geeks,here’s a new post on how to unlock every nokia mobile phone either it’s locked knowingly or unknowingly or even you know the password or not.This Trick works on all nokia phones either Small And Big.
There are Four different types of methods in which this can happen.
Note: Knowing this secret tricks doesn’t mean using it illegally
Now let’s proceed As you read carefully and also note all this steps are %100 tested and trusted.
How to Unlock any Nokia Phone Without Password By Generating An Online Master Code

The 1 st Method
This first method looks fascinating and works very easy,all you need an imei number of the phone.If you have any clue of imei number,let me explain briefly, it’s a 15 digit number for all phones.To get the imei number of any phone dial *#06# and it displays a serial number.Another way to get you phone’s imei is by checking the backcase.Below are the steps;
» Dial *#06# i.e Get Your 15 digit Imei firstly
» Now goto this site: http://www.unlockitfree.com now click on “Free Instant Master Code”.
» Then when the page loads input your 15digit imei where asked to put it and click on “Generate”.
» Finally a boom page loads with master unlock code (10 digit numbers).So all you have to do is to note down the 10digit whenever the phone gets locked.

The 2 nd Method
How To Unlock Any Nokia Phone Without An Master Code or Security Code
This Method also looks simple.It works while the phone is already locked and in a standby mode so all you have to do is:
» Just Tap and hold Unlock i.e the (center button) Until you get to see “press * to unlock”.
» Now press the “*” and it unlocks.That the most simplest form of unlocking nokia phones.

Kindly read full steps guide here at

http://spotbaze.ga/2017/04/03/unlock-nokia-phone-without-security-code/

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) / How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! / Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.