Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) (18348 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Funjosh(m): 5:23am On Apr 12, 2017
EppPliss:
I have open a thread that will be detailing the progress i am making in real time in the health section like i promise.

Here is the link;
https://www.nairaland.com/3729981/re-ss-nairalander-cries-out

The first post on the thread concerns how much i have received so far.

From the post u can see that the amount raised so far is "Awesome", i got to be positive at all times n hope for the best no matter what.
You guys are the best and i believe u can still do better than this. Therefore i'm making a fresh plea again to nairalanders and any1 reading this right now to please HELP by donating any amount u can in order for me to meet the target amount of N3m required to carry out the procedure on me in India. Thank you n God bless.

I thank again as many that has contributed so far, may God Almighty strengthens and reward you abundantly. Amen.

Cc. Godchild2015, olysexy, dominique

Why not let us stick to this thread and you continue to update this than opening a new one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Funjosh:

Why not let us stick to this thread and you continue to update this than opening a new one.

Noted
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter evrybody.
I want to thank evry1 of u for d luv n sacrifice u've shown n keep showing to me. May God Almighty bless n reward u all IJN.
Someone suggested i shud keep updating d house on this thread instead of d one i opened in the health section so as to hav a continuity. I think i buy dat idea, it's a very good suggestion. So from now on i wil start updating the house on this thread. Be on the look out n God bless.

Cc. dominique, Funjosh, Mimzyy, Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Marvel1206: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
EppPliss:
Happy Easter evrybody.
I want to thank evry1 of u for d luv n sacrifice u've shown n keep showing to me. May God Almighty bless n reward u all IJN.
Someone suggested i shud keep updating d house on this thread instead of d one i opened in the health section so as to hav a continuity. I think i buy dat idea, it's a very good suggestion. So from now on i wil start updating the house on this thread. Be on the look out n God bless.
Happy easter bro.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Marvel1206:
Happy easter bro.
I wish u same bro
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
EppPliss:
Happy Easter evrybody.

Cc. dominique, Funjosh, Mimzyy, Lalasticlala

Wish you the same and it will end in praise smiley
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Julivas(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wow.... I just saw this now. I wish you quick recovery in Jesus mighty name, amen. Will drop my own contribution this week by God's grace. Thanks to those that did thorough job on this thread, God bless you real good.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by tabontabon: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2017
The heaven's will surely make a way for you and heal you.

Why not try gofundme too.

Meanwhile,eat more of organic foods. Beans,fresh veggies,fruits,soyameal/powder.

EppPliss:

I wish u same bro
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Mayorranking1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please Come To Ibadan, Adeoyo Hospital. Haematology Clinic. They Will Give You The Right Drugs To Speed Up The Healing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Mayorranking1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
After Dressing You Can Also Try Applying Honey To It, Then You Bandage It.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 5:43am On Apr 20, 2017
God bless you. Thx for the advise.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Mayorranking1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
EppPliss:
God bless you. Thx for the advise.
Mind U, Original Honey.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by UcheJoe(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gracious Lord. My Dad tells me of how loving and patriotic the Nigerian society used to be decades ago; but things changed suddenly.
I just pumped into this thread this even. I really appreciate the effort of noble individuals here.
What's the update so far? I called Jimmy's no, but not available.
Friends, the only best solution for him is to get his body immune system to do the healing itself. Presently, the body system is already Free Radicalised thru drugs and other synthetic intakes.
To boost the immunity, the system most take in a lot of ANTI OXIDANTS which I guarantee ONLY AIM Global products.
We had a similar case few weeks before Easter. Within 3 days, the woman victim saw dramatic changes.
Information is Power. He needs not travel abroad. These products are very wonderful cause they work at Cell Level. For any need for more confirmation, my nos are: 07036859601, 07089817304

Regards
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Babamide(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2017
I salute your courage. I don't have funds but I can share my experience and advice to u. I've had leg ulcers since 2007. It started in my first year in the university. I have also had to quit 2 jobs to take care of it. I couldn't go through the thread completely but I read the basics.
I don't know about the graft in India but I advice u do your research on it properly. I have had 2grafts also. The longest lasted 3months.
One thing that has really helped me is compression stockings and compression dressing. There is a disposable compression bandage I use for dressing when the wound is large. When it becomes smaller, I can manage to wear the compression stockings and it really helps.
I have also learnt that the major thing is to keep the wound clean and as sterile as possible. I don't leave my wound open ever. I also manage a diet with high protein and vitamin c. I take antibiotics monthly and do a swab every 3months to know the antibiotics that is non resistance. I live in Ibadan but my main doctor is in Ilorin.
I'll take​ time to read your thread and also discourse with my doctor on the graft u talked about.
I'm sure nairaland would be sufficient to raise help for u in whatever action u decide to take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=Babamide post=56213187]I salute your courage. I don't have funds but I can share my experience and advice to u. I've had leg ulcers since 2007. It started in my first year in the university. I have also had to quit 2 jobs to take care of it. I couldn't go through the thread completely but I read the basics.
I don't know about the graft in India but I advice u do your research on it properly. I have had 2grafts also. The longest lasted 3months.
One thing that has really helped me is compression stockings and compression dressing. There is a disposable compression bandage I use for dressing when the wound is large. When it becomes smaller, I can manage to wear the compression stockings and it really helps.
I have also learnt that the major thing is to keep the wound clean and as sterile as possible. I don't leave my wound open ever. I also manage a diet with high protein and vitamin c. I take antibiotics monthly and do a swab every 3months[/qoute]

Thank you so much for the tips.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family / Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job / Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.