Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,835 members, 7,966,082 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:48 AM

Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event (27983 Views)

2001 Throwback Photo Of Bimbo Oshin / Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by oshe11: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2017
k
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by Tenim47(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2017
sad petrol is now #150
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by IYANGBALI: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2017
skarz:
see teeth
like bisola own
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by IYANGBALI: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2017
Tenim47:
sad petrol is now #150
who tolded you that?
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Haters must show. Can't u see it because of the angle in which the pic was taken??
It's not about the angle. She's ageing so is expected. Those are wrinkles.

I know she has a forte in acting and love her for that.
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by holluphemydavid(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2017
pretty mommas
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by Hipsymoi: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2017
HER POSTURE
SuperSuave:
This woman is too old for all these breàst shows na, haba!! angry they aren't attractive sefundecided
I respect her acting tho smiley
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by skarz: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2017
IYANGBALI:
like bisola own
grin the Bisola in BBN teeth is way worse
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by Hipsymoi: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2017
HER POSTURE MADE IT LOOK LIKE THAT
kniru:
c as breast rough like egusi
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by farem: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
This woman is too old for all these breàst shows na, haba!! angry they aren't attractive sefundecided
I respect her acting tho smiley

Old cargoes. Competing with their grand daughters. Shior!
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by xmaticguy(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by vislabraye(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Chai . Why expose cleavages when you've passed that stage.
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by icestrings(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Respect yourself oooh

Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by alabiyemmy(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
saggy breast on sale?
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by niggi4life(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2017
I wonder when Girls on this Thread are also saying disgusting breasts, Don't u know sooner or later yours will also be like that?

Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by pizzylee(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2017
lawd save me,all I can see z old breast
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by Biospnx(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Opiom

Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by metallisc(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Haters must show. Can't u see it because of the angle in which the pic was taken??

Angle??

Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by mhizsandy(f): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
they look so ugly...and wat d Bleep is d fat lady wearing.. boobs ain't even sexy
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by Chiccly(f): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
They are aging gracefully.....
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by exammate: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Do you want to pass Jamb with Flying colours?
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: http://esoftcontent.com/Eshop/product.php?user_id=96612726

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
You can also call 08189968809 or visit www.esoftcontent.com

Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by andyanders: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
How can their children allow them to show these slippers like breast that are not worthy again? Too bad. This is a disgrace to normal women's dignity.
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by seunfape(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
The breast don nogedede
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by sharpwriter(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Honestly, I gaped wen I saw this pix....Shobowale's own to be precise shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by raphade: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
what is the meaning of this aunty Shola, I like your role in movies but this dress is bad for you, u are passing wrong message ma
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by tmgold007(f): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Old MAMA YOUNGIE...YOUR BREAST EE DON WRINKLE
Re: Photo Of Bimbo Akintola And Sola Sobowale At An Event by Nmeri17: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
kniru:
c as breast rough like egusi

Tazdroid:
Bimbo Akintola and Toyin Toma--.... WHAT ARE THOSE?? ROTTEN TOMA---
Why?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha's Fans Release Titans Anthem As They Welcome Her In Port Harcourt / "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo / Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.