Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,063 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State (27174 Views)

Nigerian Muslim Clerics Seen Dancing Naira Marley's Soapy Dance!!! / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Pastor Kumoluyi - If Muslim Clerics Preaches The Right Message, Followers Won't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by tripoli007(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
ndi ala Alfa .. so Muslims can comment freely on a christian page but Christians can't comment abi @seun na was for ur matter ohh .. hungry and poverty stricken Muslims ,Islam is the greatest problem of Nigeria

come and beat me na my house I dey ... nonsense religion

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by NLProblemChild(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2017
nothing much
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

One of the reasons why that rule was made is this statement from a confused individual;

u go quote tire, as if I care.
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Dindondin(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

One of the reasons why that rule was made is this statement from a confused individual;

Agreed that rue said confused bigot is not well.
Bet ll you post in a Christian section if such rule was made there?
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nollynude: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Like say tribal marks no dey your culture. undecided O boy, see Wi-Fi connection wey strong. grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Dindondin:

Agreed that rue said confused bigot is not well.
Bet ll you post in a Christian section if such rule was made there?

I don't go there to begin with.....
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Otenestbestyaho:
u go quote tire, as if I care.

As if I care if you care......
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Fkhalifa(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Two alufas fighting over bid'ah.... Follow the sunnah of Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) una no hear..... Se eri aye yin lode – "can you see your lives outside" grin
True bro, not many are qualified to be an Alfa or lead religious stuff, but I don't understand the bid'ah you say they fighting over, kindly enlighten
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Nollynude:

Indeed! My own pass. Spectranet ambassadors. grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nollynude: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Indeed! My own pass. Spectranet ambassadors. grin

At least no be child cruelty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Demmzy15(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Yes. An average haboki Muslim known world
See you, I mean every corner of the world!

It's what we Yoruba Muslims believe in grin!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by CarlosTheJackal: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
See you, I mean every corner of the world!

It's what we Yoruba Muslims believe in grin!
Yoruba Muslims are not real Muslims. The real Muslims are Hausa Muslims

1 Like

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Fkhalifa:
True bro, not many are qualified to be an Alfa or lead religious stuff, but I don't understand the bid'ah you say they fighting over, kindly enlighten

The "Qur'an graduation" is a celebration tied to the religion for which there is no proof......which is an act of innovation....
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Demmzy15(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Yoruba Muslims are not real Muslims. The real Muslims are Hausa Muslims
grin grin Says who? Lemme call one very conc Hausa Muslim to testify... FriendNG!!! grin grin Are Yoruba Muslims fake? grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by carinmom(f): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
Islam will rule the world!!! grin grin tongue

I like this comment cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Nollynude:

Igbo people and Female Genital Mutilation nko o? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Demmzy15(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
carinmom:

I like this comment cheesy
Ya Uktiiiiii, it pains them down the spine o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Fkhalifa(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

The "Qur'an graduation" is a celebration tied to the religion for which there is no proof......which is an act of innovation....
ohk now I get, I initialy thought the Mc part, or the frivolities in the celebration.
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Dindondin(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I don't go there to begin with.....
Because you feel there is nothing to benefit there.
I hope you believe in freedom of speech but punishment for slanders.
Deal with people who abuses Islam not people that comes to post or add to a thread.
Now I m posting on Islam. My profile has info that I m now a muslim.
does that alone convert me?
Sometimes you guys like counting numbers instead of genuine followers.
Last Bullet
I m sure Maclatunji or tbaba made that oath of I belong to Islam, not Seun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Nollynude:

Abi the marks wey dey the one below forehead, you think say na stamp. grin

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by FriendNG: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin Says who? Lemme call one very conc Hausa Muslim to testify... FriendNG!!! grin grin Are Yoruba Muslims fake? grin angry

They are original Muslim. Same as the Saudi Muslims, same as the Hausa Muslims and all other Muslims around the world.
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Demmzy15(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
FriendNG:

They are original Muslim. Same as the Saudi Muslims, same as the Hausa Muslims and all other Muslims around the world.
Cc CarlosTheJackal or do you want more? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Dindondin:

Because you feel there is nothing to benefit there.

Because I know there is nothing to benefit there, rather all we have there is Islam bashing....

I hope you believe in freedom of speech but punishment for slanders.

No such thing as freedom of speech in the so called democracy...

Deal with people who abuses Islam not people that comes to post or add to a thread.

That will be too much work, because 95% of Christians here on NL will always bash Islam...

Now I m posting on Islam. My profile has info that I m now a muslim.
does that alone convert me?

Pele

Sometimes you guys like counting numbers instead of genuine followers.

Sorry this the wrong person, I for one don't believe Islam need LARGE numbers of followers, that's why I don't sugarcoat like some peeps do here, Islam don't need quantity but quality, if we have just 10 followers who are all upon the pristine Islam, then I'm fine...

Last Bullet
I m sure Maclatunji or tbaba made that oat of I belong to Islam, not Seun.

Mac is no longer a mod yet that oath is still there, does that send any message to you?
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by ideatoprince18(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
Islam will rule the world!!! grin grin tongue
..... You are correct ....... Just like the way Islam is ruling my ASS
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Dindondin(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Because I know there is nothing to benefit there, rather all we have there is Islam bashing....

No such thing as freedom of speech in the so called democracy...

That will be too much work, because 95% of Christians here on NL will always bash Islam...

Pele

Sorry this the wrong person, I for one don't believe Islam need LARGE numbers of followers, that's why I don't sugarcoat like some peeps do here, Islam don't need quantity but quality, if we have just 10 followers who are all upon the pristine Islam, then I'm fine...

Mac is no longer a mod yet that oath is still there, does that send any message to you?
You typed like you are shocked with my response.
Good.
Remember I m not here to debate!
But read: After some days your Oath thing ll.leave my profile.
I continue as a Christian while your objective fails!
It's pure quantity seeking tactics that ll make the so called model that brought the oath thing.
And you should stop being stereotyped.
Learn to identify trouble makers from real Christianis.
They can't be daft to start confronting muslims or write against them.
Practice love. Ban people that writes against religions, not forcing people to oath. It doesn't achieve add to Islam.
Last Bullet
For you to say there's no freedom of speech in this democracy is falacious!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Dindondin:

You typed like you are shocked with my response.
Good.
Remember I m not here to debate!
But read: After some days your Oath thing ll.leave my profile.
I continue as a Christian while your objective fails!
It's pure quantity seeking tactics that ll make the so called model that brought the oath thing.
And you should stop being stereotyped.
Learn to identify trouble makers from real Christianis.
They can't be daft to start confronting muslims or write against them.
Practice love. Ban people that writes against religions, not forcing people to oath. It doesn't achieve add to Islam.

Last Bullet
For you to say there's no freedom of speech in this democracy

OK, after reading all you wrote up there especially the underlined, then either

1) you didn't read my previous post properly

Or

2) you don't understand what you read

Lol, shocked that what? OK I was "shocked" if that will make you sleep well... Happy?
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by NevetsIbot(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
omololu2020:
Seun what's the meaning of this nonsense?,why should we have to agree we are Muslims before we can comment on Islamic thread...is that the way things are in the christian section too?
What is nairaland turning to

This is bullshit

Hug the truth
awon ode
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by me69: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Waleema and graduation and MC is your story not confused.
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Dindondin(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

OK, after reading all you wrote up there especially the underlined, then either

1) you didn't read my previous post properly

Or

2) you don't understand what you read

Lol, shocked that what? OK I was "shocked" if that will make you sleep well... Happy?
I understood your post. Saying you understood me won't make me sleep well or stay awake. You must v noticed some typo errors in my response. Ignore them. Meanwhile, the Koko is that whoever brought up the idea or put that oath thing on Islam section is a coward!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nollynude:

*In 9ice voice* Talk i am listening
You are not helping your head to be normally shaped.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by Teekrayne(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is rubbish! Subhannallah
Re: Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State by blingxx(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Demmzy15:

The real muslims are the arabians ...stop talking nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? / Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each / 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.