Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,412 members, 7,974,677 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:27 AM

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (37293 Views)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
Its true he snached from one musician, i heard she even had a son 4 d musician b4 she left him 4 ibb
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Bokoharam: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
A big lesson to greedy, corrupt, power-drunk, blood-thirsty, politcians & murderers all over the world. It calls for a sober reflection. I hope we all learn that one day, NOT EVEN OUR MONEY DELIVER US FROM THE PANGS OF DEATH.

Maya Angelou said, "people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will NOT forget how you made them feel." I agree in toto.

I said nothing. May God forgive us.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Remii(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
gidson12:

Its true he snached from one musician, i heard she even had a son 4 d musician b4 she left him 4 ibb

It was Bongos Ikwe, they said, she was a dancer in his band and was attracted to IBB when the band went to play for the Military, all that is history now.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by texazzpete(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
90% of Nairaland men will give their wives little or no say in how they handle their affairs. Yet these same people heap blame on MAryam's head for all the atrocities IBB committed.

May her Soul rest in Peace.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 9jauk: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
a friend became interim chairman for a year,what a life changing he enrich himself with looted money from,council allocation n kick back from contractors,he became arrogant and rude in a short time, Tinubu's goverment.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by olabowale(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
my dear ohsisi; your prophesy, if its directed to me; by Allah I will live till the ripe age of say 120, still strong to handle all my businesses and affairs as if am just 45 years old man. i will not end up dying through cancer, or any of those, if Allah does not will it on me. All I have to do is to recite ayatul Kursi, and the 3 Quls that end the Quran. no return to sender from me. only to render such prophesy useless. you know what i mean, the reason that am telling you until it sinks it that Islam is your salvation pattern, "the rest is cash."
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by SEFAGO(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
allah doesnt exist
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by mystikal(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
my fave 1st lady, RIP.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2009
This is interesting.

For those who profess to be Christans and especially the 'born agains' you guys are indeed 'interesting'.

The Jesus Christ whom you guys believe in will definitely not rejoice or gloat at the demise of someone else no matter how bad they may have treated you.

The comments some of you have made are atrocious, uncalled for and unChrist-like.
You should all bury your heads in shame. . . . . . . pssshh. . . . . yeah right. Like that is ever going to happen.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kilonso: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
The higher your positions the more chances of faulting, some people here just flap the lips of their fingers on keyboards and let out craps, this should be time for honoring such a woman for her positive deeds, she is not ibb
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by dblock(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Would Mother Theresa marry IBB?

ask yourself that question and then tell me with a straight face this biiatch aint goin straight to hell.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kilonso: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
OMO IBO:

This is interesting.

For those who profess to be Christans and especially the 'born agains' you guys are indeed 'interesting'.

The Jesus Christ whom you guys believe in will definitely not rejoice or gloat at the demise of someone else no matter how bad they may have treated you.

The comments some of you have made are atrocious, uncalled for and unChrist-like.
You should all bury your heads in shame. . . . . . . pssshh. . . . . yeah right. Like that is ever going to happen.
You know say nobody know anybody face here that's why dem go fit practice there hypocrisy
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kilonso: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
dblock:

Would Mother Theresa marry IBB?

ask yourself that question and then tell me with a straight face this biiatch aint goin straight to hell.
And who the ish are you to tell whos going to hell?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kilonso: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2009
But you guys should remember that David even mourned Saul his worse enemy
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by dblock(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kilonso:

And who the ish are you to tell whos going to hell?

I can only hope that is where she is heading.

Trust me, no human being with any bit of intergrity, would ever marry IBB.

What does she tell him when he kills people and impoverishes millions, "Stop it hunny, your being bad"

Does she donate to charity in the morning and watch the evil genius at work at night.

Does she think ohh I am such an humanitarian, I am trying to heal IBB of his evil deeds, maybe just one more year of being married to him.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by cap28: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
good riddance to bad rubbish - now how long before that satanic gap toothed monster follows her - hopefully he will confess to dele giwa's death along with so many others and return the £21b he salted away in foreign accounts. scumbags
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by blacksta(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
For the so called self righteous ediots please stop your display of fake sympathy cause your hearts are far from God.  The same bible you profess to beleive clearly states "  The righteous rejoice when the wicked fall"  or  is it not the same God that says " The spilled blood of the just cries out to me daily and dont be mocked in due course i will demand payment from those who drew this blood" .  

You only sympathize with those who have repented and change course from their path of wickedness.

IBB and Family have purposely denied millions the right to exist.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kilonso: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
dblock:

I can only hope that is where she is heading.

Trust me, no human being with any bit of intergrity, would ever marry IBB.

What does she tell him when he kills people and impoverishes millions, "Stop it hunny, your being bad"

Does she donate to charity in the morning and watch the evil genius at work at night.

Does she think ohh I am such an humanitarian, I am trying to heal IBB of his evil deeds, maybe just one more year of being married to him.

You do have great points and anyone too has the right to be as judgmental as you but you know there is time for everything under this sun, we should at list mourn her at this time, if for nothing, for her few good works. You know, through history it has never been easy for the wives of evil kings. So if you ask me, I'd say she made her own little positive statement and that contrasts her from her husband. Bet the reason ibb loved her because he knows he can turn his back with her and be safe

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by dblock(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2009
blacksta:

For the so called self righteous ediots please stop your display of fake sympathy cause your hearts are from God.  The same bible you profess to beleive clearly states "  The righteous rejoice when the wicked fall"  or  is it not the same God that says " The spilled blood of the just cries out to me daily and dont be mocked in due course i will demand payment from those drew this blood" .  

You only sympathize with those have repented and change course from their path of wickedness.

IBB and Family have purposely denied millions the right to exist.

This guy has a brain.

The rest of u guys are morons like the terrorist trying to blow up planes
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by TmeD0(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
lysaa:

Its a shame!

Heard she was married to one musician like that from Otukpo-Benue state before IBB stole her away from him. Don't know how true sha.

yep, it's true and that musician is Bongos Ikwe. . .almost had him killled but he managed to leave the country at that time.

~Bluetooth:

Iysaa
where did you get that heck of story from.Ibb can only snatch power dont know if he can snatch a wifey from a musician.Haba!

it's true o, no be hearsay talk o. she was married to Bongos Ikwe before he took her from him (illegally).

gidson12:

yep again, another true story and the son's name's Sonny Odey Ikwe.  how i take know?  me and the bobo were childhood friends. . .don't know his whereabouts now though.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nonnyl(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
Transition to eternity. May her soul rest in perfect peace. . . Amen!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kilonso: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
all of una whey dey yarn so if na una mama dey that position too, they wouldnt have done better. You guys should judge deeply with your heads, not your dicks. Women don't have that much of power as men do. If ibb dies tomorrow then we can ahead and say all we want, even me self go rejoice.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by suleim(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
Observing 1 Mins silence for the departed! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
ina lillahi wa ina illilay roji un,may allah continue to bless for the great job she has done for the country during her time as the first lady of nigerian,i kno is really painful.may allah grant her with al-janah and accept her tawbah,bless her wit taqwaa.ma salam.

am still cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by blacksta(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
suleim:

Observing 1 Mins silence for the departed! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
ina lillahi wa ina illilay roji un,may allah continue to bless for the great job she has done for the country during her time as the first lady of nigerian,i kno is really painful.may allah grant her with al-janah and accept her tawbah,bless her wit taqwaa.ma salam.

am still cry cry cry cry cry

Please tell the truth - did u in any way benefit financially from this union
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by suleim(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
[/color]T@MED0
[color=#006600]Its a shame!

Heard she was married to one musician like that from Otukpo-Benue state before IBB stole her away from him. Don't know how true sha.

yep, it's true and that musician is Bongos Ikwe. . .almost had him killled but he managed to leave the country at that time.

Quote from: ~Bluetooth on Today at 12:06:07 PM
Iysaa
where did you get that heck of story from.Ibb can only snatch power dont know if he can snatch a wifey from a musician.Haba!

it's true o, no be hearsay talk o. she was married to Bongos Ikwe before he took her from him (illegally).

Quote from: gidson12 on Today at 12:12:22 PM

yep again, another true story and the son's name's Sonny Odey Ikwe. how i take know? me and the bobo were childhood friends. . .don't know his whereabouts now though.

IF IBB HHEAR THIS TALK FROM YOU,COUNT UR SELF A DEAD MAN.U DEY WEN THE GUY CHANCE AM FROM DAT GUY?TALK WETIN UR EYE SEE
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by cap28: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
suleim:

are you sure you are okay "one minutes silence" for this family of armed robbers, murderers and satanic ritualists, were you in nigeria during the 80's when this woman's husband wreaked havoc on the nigerian economy, are you aware of the number of people who went missing when this woman's demonic husband was in power?  do you not know that this man mortgaged our country to the IMF and world bank in exchange for the whole sale rape and plunder of our natural resources.  

what did this woman ever do for anyone?  better life for rural women?? excuse me while i throw up - we used to call it better life for better women - this woman funelled millions of US dollars into this fake charity which her and that gap toothed idiot used to trick dumb nigerians into beleiving was a legitimate charitable organisation.  these dupes perfected the art of kleptomania - i read from one of the previous posters that they admire her for giving her kids a good education - yeah this good education was paid for with YOUR oil money thanks to your oil money these crooks were able to give their children the best education that money can buy, how many of you on here can boast of being able to do the same.  please dont let people make a fool of you - we're already a laughing stock to the rest of the world.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by cap28: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
Observing 1 Mins silence for the departed!         

are you sure you are okay "one minutes silence" for this family of armed robbers, murderers and satanic ritualists, were you in nigeria during the 80's when this woman's husband wreaked havoc on the nigerian economy, are you aware of the number of people who went missing when this woman's demonic husband was in power?  do you not know that this man mortgaged our country to the IMF and world bank in exchange for the whole sale rape and plunder of our natural resources. 

what did this woman ever do for anyone?  better life for rural women?? excuse me while i throw up - we used to call it better life for better women - this woman funelled millions of US dollars into this fake charity which her and that gap toothed idiot  used to trick dumb nigerians into beleiving was a legitimate charitable organisation.  these dupes perfected the art of kleptomania - i read from one of the previous posters that they admire her for giving her kids a good education - yeah this good education was paid for with YOUR oil money thanks to your oil money these crooks were able to give their children the best education that money can buy, how many of you on here can boast of being able to do the same.  please dont let people make a fool of you - we're already a laughing stock to the rest of the world
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by funkybaby(f): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2009
T@meD0:

yep again, another true story and the son's name's Sonny Odey Ikwe.  how i take know?  me and the bobo were childhood friends. . .don't know his whereabouts now though.

heard that this song by Bongos Ikwe was sang for mariam babangida undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HYBE9PAiTo
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2009
All these fake sympathisers (holy nwejes) should please form a separate thread where they register their silly messages and condolenses.

This thread is for all the correct guys and babes wey know wetin dey, all the people that knew the terrible havoc this woman and her husband wrecked on Nigeria, all the people that suffered undue injustice in the hands of their bloody government.

All you fake blood suckers and vampires should please disengage from this thread, na una go follow am soon. Animals in human skin.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by cap28: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
namski:

All these fake sympathisers (holy nwejes) should please form a separate thread where they register their silly messages and condolenses.

This thread is for all the correct guys and babes wey know wetin dey, all the people that knew that terrible havoc this woman and her husband wrecked on Nigeria, all the people suffered undue injustice in the hands of their bloody government.

All you fake blood suckers and vampires should please disengage from this thread, na una go follow am soon. Animals in human skin.

well said my man - our people are completely useless - imagine praising this demonic woman and her equally demonic husband for masterminding the complete economic destruction of our country
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
cap28:

are you sure you are okay "one minutes silence" for this family of armed robbers, murderers and satanic ritualists,,

cap28, you too make sense, no mind some fools in the NL.

funkybaby:

heard that this song by Bongos Ikwe was sang for mariam babangida  undecided

funkybaby, correct music.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by funkybaby(f): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
namski:

funkybaby, correct music.

yeah, nice song.
romantic too smiley

would be nice if a guy waxes a record for me and keeps singing 'funke' throughout grin grintongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Corper Working As INEC Ad-hoc Staff Beaten Mercilessly By Thugs In Lagos / Bayelsa Election: Timi Frank Congratulates Lyon, Urges Secondus To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.