Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party (10988 Views)

Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by joseph1832(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
NLevents:

Venue: De Renaissance Hotel Ikeja, beside ikeja city mall

Fee: 3,500 for guys and 1,500 for the ladies
Why did you use White girls in the poster? Couldn't you have made the girls African or nigerian?
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Jodha(f): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha
Bumbae1
Benita27
Aderola15
Divay22 grin

Hahahahaha... Thought this mechanic quitted this section...
Just watch how he'll give excuses on that very day..
Awon Lagos Street pick pocket... Begging to and fro nairaland...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha
Bumbae1
Benita27
Aderola15
Divay22 grin

I'll pass on this lipsrsealed
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mimzyy:
Thanks. I appreciate.

Dp so on point cheesy
Rove it .. make me sef go find shades .. wink
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha
Bumbae1
Benita27
Aderola15
Divay22 grin

Pool gini .. lol na bikini pics u dey find abi
It will not work o
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Quinn22(f): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin cheesy grin
FTBOY:
as for you, you can wear agbada or lace material but you must swim that day.
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Jusipiy: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Earn easy and cool money within 2weeks

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by KennyID17(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
NLevents:

Venue: De Renaissance Hotel Ikeja, beside ikeja city mall

Fee: 3,500 for guys and 1,500 for the ladies

I don't understand y event organizers make things cheap for d ladies. And some feminists would b shouting equality oo, c daylight cheating for here cheesy

Lefulefu, abii u no follow reason d mata?

1 Like

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by forray(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Ok...............attention seeker, u are noticed.

Imagine the attention seeking dimwit calling someone else attention seeker. Smh.
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Divay22(f): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha
Bumbae1
Benita27
Aderola15
Divay22 grin
Nothing way I wan talk put o grin grin grin
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Mimzyy(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Mimzyy(f): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thank you mi love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Bumbae1:

Dp so on point cheesy
Rove it .. make me sef go find shades .. wink

1 Like

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jodha:

Hahahahaha... Thought this mechanic quitted this section...
Just watch how he'll give excuses on that very day..
Awon Lagos Street pick pocket... Begging to and fro nairaland...
u have killed me grin

1 Like

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:

Nothing way I wan talk put o grin grin grin
abeg talk na grin

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Divay22(f): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg talk na grin
hahahahha...where you take get that pic from na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

Wetin i get to say angry
Na them sabi cool
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Kemperor: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nairaland party
That will be the day DSS will arrest all those people saying rubbish about Buhari
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by ladySuperb(f): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
It's no longer news that Nairaland pool party s coming up this 22nd
And just yesterday I got a mail from B4uiwas that she will be home for Easter and that she will be at the party only if I will be going.

This is crazy.. Wow! shocked

I never saw this coming.
The list of girls coming with me now 3.
Pinkjacket too and this other beautiful girl I wanna surprise you guys with that day.

And for this, I've made an arrangenent for 4 Hennessy VSOP
Two Wine
Energy drinks
Soft can drinks
And a packet of Benson Switch for my people.

Some people said b4uiwas was my alternate but now is time to prove they not intelligent like they thought.

We go bring that place down.
And please don't be mad or envious of my clique when you see us come around.

Stay blessed.

Hey
Vizkiz
I demand a slash n gate fee on the number of peeps coming with me to the party.
Reply here as soon as you can.

long time!!!!.
enjoy yourself sha.......
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Pool gini .. lol na bikini pics u dey find abi
It will not work o
who no like bikini pics wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by IamAirforce1: 6:32am On Apr 06, 2017
ladySuperb:
long time!!!!.
enjoy yourself sha.......
How you doing
. Lol

Thanks dear.
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by ladySuperb(f): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
How you doing . Lol
Thanks dear.
Am fine.... u welcome
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2017
KennyID17:

I don't understand y event organizers make things cheap for d ladies. And some feminists would b shouting equality oo, c daylight cheating for here cheesy

Lefulefu, abii u no follow reason d mata?
abeg forget dem feminazis grin
the day i start seeing dem feminazis doing lebuke job(bricklayer) thats the day i will start taking dem seriously grin.na so one night i dey sleep for my room then one of my neighbour dey hit my door dey call me say monster dey her room cheesy.i carry big stick expecting say na snake i go find....only for me to enter the babe room and find out say na one tiny house rat hid for one corner dey chop groundnut shells grin.babes can fear for africa grin.if na u see rat or snake for ur room..no be u go kill am ursef? cheesy.thats one of the things it takes to become a man cheesy.
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
hahahahha...where you take get that pic from na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

Wetin i get to say angry
Na them sabi cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by KennyID17(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg forget dem feminazis grin
the day i start seeing dem feminazis doing lebuke job(bricklayer) thats the day i will start taking dem seriously grin.na so one night i dey sleep for my room then one of my neighbour dey hit my door dey call me say monster dey her room cheesy.i carry big stick expecting say na snake i go find....only for me to enter the babe room and find out say na one tiny house rat hid for one corner dey chop groundnut shells grin.babes can fear for africa grin.if na u see rat or snake for ur room..no be u go kill am ursef? cheesy.thats one of the things it takes to become a man cheesy.

Baba Abeg even if i see snake for my room, na u i go co call ooo cheesy cheesy, plxx I cannor comman goan die grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.