Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,873 members, 7,980,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:53 AM

Hi Everyone - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hi Everyone (621 Views)

Hyundai Hi(starex Gx) Bus 2005 With Ac @1.7m (08096577304) / Toyota Hi-lux Autos / hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everyone by jojomike: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
Please am seriously looking a very neat 2005 Toyota Highlander (non accidented), leather interior, 4WD.
I mean the best u can give at a very good & affordable price
Re: Hi Everyone by german007(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hi,

I can pre-order you the stunning 2005 Toyota highlander for a mouth watering total price of 2.25m delivered to you door.

I currently have a 2002 one on pre-order by a nairalander.  The total price to him was 1.75 million.
This is the thread  for the 2002 one currently on preorder.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370690.0.html

Let me feed your eyes and arouse your taste buds with the lovely pics of a 2005 Toyota highlander we have at the moment. SEE PICS BELOW

Want to pre-order a vehicle? We reduce the gap between good things and affordability. We cater for all budgets ranging from 730k to any amount.
All our vehicles have a clean history and typically conform with the industry recommendation of 15,000 miles per year
First Class Tokunbo Vehicles Delivered To You With A First Class Service

Interested? Call or text 07086193442 or email aokhai@hotmail.com

Re: Hi Everyone by Shomoba01(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
Do u consider cruising a toyota sequoia. Big bobos car huh:-)
Re: Hi Everyone by jojomike: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
i really do appreciate german007, the car is very cool but what i asked for is the one with leather interior just like dat your 2002spec.
hope is AWD n US spec, once more come down on your price.
Thank u so much
Re: Hi Everyone by jojomike: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2009
Shomoba01 thanks for ur offer but i dont want sequoia
Re: Hi Everyone by german007(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
[b]@jojomike.

The price I quoted you is the full price for one with leather. If that price seems too much for you, Then I suppose you are not ready to own a 2005 highlander.    

I wont be able to go down a kobo less than that price im afraid. Feel free to do your own personal research and price survey so you ensure you are getting the best prices from us.  If anyone offers you a 2005 highlander for less, then trust me it must be a stolen , salvaged one  or one with a bad mechanical state.

I wont be able to go any lower as the I quoted you is the least possible price.   The only other slightly cheaper alternative is if I buy the car froma private seller in the states "which I certainly cant or wont give you any assurance for with regards to the mechanical state of the car" IT WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I pride myself in the level of service I provide and ensure I get my vehicles only from my network of licenced dealers Iv known for years in the states. Dealers have a duty to ensure they display only roadworthy and mechanically sound cars for sale therefore I have a rest of mind when I pre-order a car for a client.  Prior to purchase, I send you the full interior and exterior pics of the car including the engine. and also follow up with stage by stage pre-shipment photos.

All our vehicles have a clean history and typically conform with the industry recommendation of 15,000 miles per year

Interested? Call or text 07086193442 or email aokhai@hotmail.com

[/b]
Re: Hi Everyone by jojomike: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
german007 i just spoke to u on phone now about 2005 Toyota Highlander.
this my e-mail: trixengrbigj@yahoo.com
please help me with the full interior pictures
Re: Hi Everyone by german007(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
jojomike:

german007 i just spoke to u on phone now about 2005 Toyota Highlander.
this my e-mail: trixengrbigj@yahoo.com
please help me with the full interior pictures

Hi, Thanks for the call
Yes indeed I will email you. Apologies about the little confusion I had when we spoke. I have been having about 7 different request from different people today so I got mixed up.

Il email you the pics right away

Regards

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Highlander-who Has For Sale / Toyoya Sienna For Sale @ 1.3 / Please Help With This Vin Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.