Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water (21936 Views)

Meningitis Outbreak – FG Orders 800,000 Vaccine Doses From Europe / Meningitis Outbreak; Here’s How To Prevent Spread Of The Contagious Disease / Meningitis Outbreak In 16 States In Nigeria. See Affected States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2017

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Akshow: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
it means oh don't know who that idiot is. That is bisi a gay modafuka who likes to cuss Us
why are u so hateful to someone living his life happily and obviously doesn't know u exist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Smellymouth: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
fuckboys:
chai mongo park doesn't know difference between Instagram and Twitter again

Hahahahh.. Fuvk you Fuckboy . cheesy

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
He is saying the truth.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Chiomenwa(f): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
We're can one get the vaccine.
[i][/i] Thank you
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Chiomenwa(f): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
We're can one get the vaccine.
Thank you
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Angeleyez0811(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
som1 cannot give advise again cos he is gay............. y'all should just take a chill pill, ignore the messenger and take heed to the message. i hate Gays as much as u do
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by degreat11(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Can a known madman give a health advice...
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
how do we congratulate a hiv infected gay mad man giving health tips? Does that make sense to you? If he was that intelligent, he wont practice sodomy which has made him look mad.

What does his sexual orientation got to do with the important message he is trying to pass (aka save live).

If you were intelligent then you would know that the MESSAGE is whats important here, not the messenger.

Stoopid religious follow-follow sheep are dying every year because of these criminals in robe pretending to perform miracles, and someone gotta stand up and say "wake up you fools!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
If he truly got the right vaccine during his days as a kid ...he wouldn't be gay
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

What does his sexual orientation got to do with the important message he is trying to pass (aka save live).

If you were intelligent then you would know that the MESSAGE is whats important here, not the messenger.

Stoopid religious follow-follow sheep are dying every year because of these criminals in robe pretending to perform miracles, and someone gotta stand up and say "wake up you fools!!!"
Watch your mouth and don't bring a curse upon yourself. Everyone won't have the same opinion as you. If you know what is right , fix it by posting your own comment.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Nathan2016: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
TOO MUCH HATE IN THIS COUNTRY...

My question is why follow someone on instagram, if you hate them that much,,....because is stupid if you are not his followers but go to his page and check what he post..

Nigerians ar just fustrated. most people need a serious hobby in their life....

Like they are all saint there....

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Stanleywaxy:

Watch your mouth and don't bring a curse upon yourself. Everyone won't have the same opinion as you. If you know what is right , fix it by posting your own comment.

Don't you know, these BS curses only happen to those who believe in this Harry Potter witchcraft nonsense.
Best wake up bro, this holy water is mind poison to enslave you and defraud you.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by TrumporIdie: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Akshow:
why are u so hateful to someone living his life happily and obviously doesn't know u exist?
how does somone with HIV whose arse hole is constantly dug be living a happy life? Are you are learner?
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by TrumporIdie: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

My dear, you are as foolish as Bisi, he is in no position to pass a message on health related issues, this is becaae he is not living a healthy life. You can't separate a message from the messenger, the message draws atention to the messenger.
By the way homosexuality is not a sexual orientation, it's a perversion.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by chinex276(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Akshow:
OK. So why would any holier than thou idiot follow a man that has come out openly to be gay on social media? You abhor is lifestyle, why follow him to keep tag of his life activities?
Religious Nigerians are the worst set of arzee holes in the world. Instead of following the simple and very useful advice, they come down with their bile on the messenger.
Isn't the G. O educated? Doesn't he know there are vaccines against meningitis? What can a silly oil do when all u need to do is to take a vaccination? And u will see some idiots will actually believe this and not go for vaccination. You are religious doesn't mean you shouldn't use ur senses.

Another retard
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by TrumporIdie: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
degreat11:
Can a known madman give a health advice...
that is the point I am making.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Smellymouth:
Why are Nigerians on twitter so aggressive?
Na only dem dey suffer recession? Someone canor jejely drop advice again?
Na instagram, not twitter...
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Smellymouth: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
Na instagram, not twitter...
Yeah. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
My dear, you are as foolish as Bisi, he is in no position to pass a message on health related issues, this is becaae he is not living a healthy life. You can't separate a message from the messenger, the message draws atention to the messenger.
By the way homosexuality is not a sexual orientation, it's a perversion.

Here we are again... Yet when these criminals in robe are cheating, raping children or killing people, you keep focussing on the bible message. Religious hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Akshow: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
how does somone with HIV whose arse hole is constantly dug be living a happy life? Are you are learner?
hiv isn't the worse thing on earth dude, this is 2017, he is in UK, he travels the world, has effective health care. And as for his arse hole, he ain't complaining. Why are you crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by TrumporIdie: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Here we are again... Yet when these criminals in robe are cheating, raping children or killing people, you keep focussing on the bible message. Religious hypocrite!
nope, We call anyone who bleeps up out, be you pope, politician, and all. No one is spared.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by TrumporIdie: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Akshow:
hiv isn't the worse thing on earth dude, this is 2017, he is in UK, he travels the world, has effective health care. And as for his arse hole, he ain't complaining. Why are you crying more than the bereaved.
look at his face clearly and if you aren't blind you will know he isn't happy, last time I checked, there is still no cure for hiv, the farg isn't happy dawg, his asshole vomits sperm.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Akshow: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
look at his face clearly and if you aren't blind you will know he isn't happy, last time I checked, there is still no cure for hiv, the farg isn't happy dawg, his asshole vomits sperm.
what's ur obsession with his arse hole? For someone who is homophobic, u have an uncanny fascination with male arse holes. I can't even bring myself to think of a man's arse hole and what goes on there, I don't role that way so it doesn't interest me to know. Bro check ursef well o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
nope, We call anyone who bleeps up out, be you pope, politician, and all. No one is spared.

Are you therefore calling out all these fraudsters in robe who claim to cure illness with holy water, or do you actually believe in this mambo jambo Harry Potter nonsense?!
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by TrumporIdie: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Akshow:
what's ur obsession with his arse hole? For someone who is homophobic, u have an uncanny fascination with male arse holes. I can't even bring myself to think of a man's arse hole and what goes on there, I don't role that way so it doesn't interest me to know. Bro check ursef well o.
only a closet homo will not be disgusted by homosexuals, everything they do is disgusting. You must be gay.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by TrumporIdie: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Are you therefore calling out all these fraudsters in robe who claim to cure illness with holy water, or do you actually believe in this mambo jambo Harry Potter nonsense?!
we treat issues as they come, the issue at hand now is bisi Alimi the gay Lord hiv carrying mad man telling nigeians not to drink holy water, let's handle that first, the day will come for the Rob wearing fraudsters, don't jump the gun Michael Jackson.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
All those castigating him ve lifestyles worst than him. He has said the fact this time around. If u check well now u might even realise that those condemning him being gay are no way different. LOLZ
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
we treat issues as they come, the issue at hand now is bisi Alimi the gay Lord hiv carrying mad man telling nigeians not to drink holy water, let's handle that first, the day will come for the Rob wearing fraudsters, don't jump the gun Michael Jackson.

NONSENSE!!! these fraudsters in robe have been at it for years. Or did you forget the Nigerian pastors who claimed to have Ebola cure during that crisis OR the mad bastard in the UK who claimed to have Hiv cure and asked people to get off Their meds?!

Furthermore, the important point Here is SAVING LIVES, but hey if you think that this guy sexual orientation is more important (to you) then so be it.
Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Akshow: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
only a closet homo will not be disgusted by homosexuals, everything they do is disgusting. You must be gay.
only a closeted homo who is not comfortable with his sexuality will be thinking and imagining speerm and arse hole of another man yuck! Come out of the "wardrobe" already grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
I dont understand this country o. So a gay dude cannot advice person again. The guy is right abeg. Weda is gay or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) / Please Help A Friend. He Is About To Commit Suicide!! / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.