Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,808 members, 7,918,620 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Need Advice Over My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Over My Relationship (1545 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Over My Relationship by collarfreak(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
I met a lady eight months ago, and we fell in love with each other. Falling in love with this pretty damsel made me reach consensus inside me to spend the rest of my life with her as husband and wife. I proposed marriage to her and also met with her parents, siblings and vice versa.
We are planning of getting married few months time but am very skeptical as regards to her behaviour and attitude. She do spend all her time with me all days because she is yet to get job
The most annoying part is that, if I offend her instead of her telling me, she prefer to report me to anyone she feel is close to me. Any small issue between us the next thing she do is calling my mum to report which is making the woman to be skeptical about her despite of her good moral
Further more, she likes monitoring my calls, movement, messages, chat etc. Anytime my phone rang or chat messages enters my phone she is always curious, anxious, aggressive and salivating to know what exactly the person wants.
Also if am online and she happens to be online and peradventure I was busy with reading threads without reply her in time, she concur an chatting with a lady. Please I need mature advice whether to marry this kind of lady or not...Anything that happens within us, she can not control her mouth until she says it out for people contributions or opinion

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Discuss your misgivings wiTh her. If she doesn't change and you can't cope, Bounce...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by collarfreak(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nma27:
Discuss your misgivings wiTh her. If she doesn't change and you can't cope, Bounce...

Thanks but have done that times without numbers

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by spencerlouis(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
ar u really serious?? she is jx bein protective nd territorial! sm will say its insecurity!!! as 4 her tellin pple about ur issues, jst talk 2 her about it! she is even tellin pple close 2 u and u ar complaining undecided jx talk 2 her frst...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
collarfreak:

Thanks but have done that times without numbers
make it work

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Relationshipdoc: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
She values her man. And she's scared to disrespect you or feeling she does not worth you. Just talk to her and give her reason why she should feel free to talk to you. If you want her to stop disturbing your phone always give her the information of ur conversation and also ask her of her callers or who she chatting with. With time she will change. But why the rush for marriage

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
You are reporting her to the world.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Boy that girl is a destructive demon. Leave her and I swear you'll be grateful you did. Stay back and make it work, i swear you'll become a great philosopher or a mental wreck. That girl has enough twine to string the thickest web of darkness around you.
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by adorablepepple(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
You better leave her, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Wait first ,didn't you know all these before going to see her parents and vice versa.
If you can't tell her things that are confidential and she can't control the way she tell peeps about you guys then you should do the needful.

There are things that should stay between the both of you without family interference. Once you get married to get even her relatives will have a say in your marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by TrapQueen717: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Women like her who behaves exactly like that , its bcoz u giving her some motives to doubt sha...

Try to clear all her doubts if u have nothing to hide wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by moonracer(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
collarfreak:
I met a lady eight months ago, and we fell in love with each other. Falling in love with this pretty damsel made me reach consensus inside me to spend the rest of my life with her as husband and wife. I proposed marriage to her and also met with her parents, siblings and vice versa.
We are planning of getting married few months time but am very skeptical as regards to her behaviour and attitude. She do spend all her time with me all days because she is yet to get job
The most annoying part is that, if I offend her instead of her telling me, she prefer to report me to anyone she feel is close to me. Any small issue between us the next thing she do is calling my mum to report which is making the woman to be skeptical about her despite of her good moral
Further more, she likes monitoring my calls, movement, messages, chat etc. Anytime my phone rang or chat messages enters my phone she is always curious, anxious, aggressive and salivating to know what exactly the person wants.
Also if am online and she happens to be online and peradventure I was busy with reading threads without reply her in time, she concur an chatting with a lady. Please I need mature advice whether to marry this kind of lady or not...Anything that happens within us, she can not control her mouth until she says it out for people contributions or opinion

She's cheating on you. You can take this to the bank! I've been there.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Get her a 7-7 Job. She would be so exhausted, she wont bother about you anymore.

When Ladies have nothing doing e.g- business, job etc... we tend to spend more time thinking about unnecessary things.

My 2kobo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Insecurity at its best.... Even when she finally gets a job, it won't change. This woman does NOT trust you and it will be difficult to change her mindset. Sit her down and communicate with her. You have to put your foot down and make her understand that without TRUST there will be NO marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by collarfreak(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
adorablepepple:
You better leave her, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Wait first ,didn't you know all these before going to see her parents and vice versa.
If you can't tell her things that are confidential and she can't control the way she tell peeps about you guys then you should do the needful.

There are things that should stay between the both of you without family interference. Once you get married to get even her relatives will have a say in your marriage

Honestly, I don't know she is like that, she doesn't like me to password my phone...If I didn't give her the password, she would pest my life till I tell her the password and also always want me not to delete my conversation on chats so that she can read through when we see
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by collarfreak(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Maychang:
Get her a 7-7 Job. She would be so exhausted, she wont bother about you anymore.

When Ladies have nothing doing e.g- business, job etc... we tend to spend more time thinking about unnecessary things.

My 2kobo
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by mctowel01: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
See the way you painted yourself innocent and she faulty. Talk true, have you given her any reason to suspect that you are having external affairs?
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Ifakiland(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
She's cheating
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
collarfreak:
How old is she??

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
She lovess you, but she is just overreacting and most girls talk too much anyway, just tell her to stop telling people stuffs about you guys, instead she should talk to you cos communication is the key .

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by fhranchez(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
u proposed to her nw ur not sure....................niggga follow ur heart
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by EWAagoyin(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
U dnt knw d value of what u hv... I love ova protective women.apart from ur mom it takes a real woman 2 show such kind of luv

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Drazeen(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Drazeen(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
collarfreak:

Give me her number. I like clingy ladies.
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jealousy at its peak
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
It may sound crazy but I love what she's doing.
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by michoade(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oh! honey, you know yourself, you know what you want in your future wife, you know the type of family you will like to have. Then, the ball is in your court, the decision is left for you to take. But one thing i'll like to tell you is that broken relationship is better broken marriage and greatest setback that man could have in life comes in through the crack in the marriage's wall..
#onelove

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by collarfreak(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thanks a lot
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by collarfreak(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
michoade:
Oh! honey, you know yourself, you know what you want in your future wife, you know the type of family you will like to have. Then, the ball is in your court, the decision is left for you to take. But one thing i'll like to tell you is that broken relationship is better broken marriage and greatest setback that man could have in life comes in through the crack in the marriage's wall..
#onelove
Thanks alot
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Diplomaticbeing(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
There you've a woman with a domineering attitude. . . This is just one among its numerous signs. And one funny but irritating thing about domineering people is that they're always both selffish and hypocritical.

If you're a conscientious proponent and practitioner, kindly leave her with alacrity. However, if you're the unconscientious type like her, then you too suits each other.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Basket mouth and monitoring spirit...

Double wahala cry
Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by akintho(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
nothing serious man....the major is key communication at the same time her not having a job might be the cause as well.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Over My Relationship by olalat(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Its obviois she loves you more than you love her. Im of the opinion that you should be more open to her to allay her fears. Talk to her over and over om the need to keep you relationship issues between two of you. Let her be engaged in something productive and time consuming. Low self worth breeds insecurity. If she starts making money she will adjust. Above all, she needs assurances to boost her trust and confidence level in you. Dont leave her yet. Work on her shortcomings. You only leave a lady who refuses to change or adjust on certain characters. Hope she is not a cheat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katie Price Shares UNCLAD Throwback Snap Taken Just Minutes Be4 She Gave Birth / I Nearly Die Ontop My Neighbor Lastnight / Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.