Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Need Inverters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Inverters (794 Views)

Inverters With 2 Years Warranty / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Solar Panels/inverters in Port Harcourt....pics / Need To Know About Inverters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Inverters by uzoo: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
I Need an affordable inverters,pls anyone who sells and installs locally should reply to this post with contact details.thanks
Re: I Need Inverters by Phemour: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
You're not a Newbie? shocked u must be silly. angry
Re: I Need Inverters by Shomoba01(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
I know of someone who does this and also solar and cables and dishes. What part of lagos do u stay. Send of mail to gathod@yahoo.com and would hook u up
Re: I Need Inverters by amenke: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2009
Good pple of nairaland complement of the season to you all.I'm sorroy for using your portion to paste this notification,just want to inform the general house that there is a loaded vessel of AGO,actually there is an ATB already prepared for a buyer but when they found out it was original they disappeared.So if there is any hungry buyer out there just call 08039478888,get your supercargo ready we go on board,see for yourself and raise instrument.Its about 50kmt @ 82+1.God bless
Re: I Need Inverters by croj(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
Hello all,

What if i can give you the manual for producingĀ  inverters. It is powerful.

it is easy ti learn. all you have to do is to study it or better still go into patnership with anĀ  experienced electrician who will be producing while you sell.

Is that not profitable.
Re: I Need Inverters by cole2008: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2009
i can get u one but ranging 4rm 70k to 150k depending on what you intend using it for contact me @ 07094020538
Re: I Need Inverters by Dewealthyinvestor: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
I design inverters in person and there is this new discovery on designing it where you do not need to charge it with solar nor electricity but it charges itself while working. Contact me for an affordable price. 08036573960
Re: I Need Inverters by uzoo: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2010
thank you all for your replies.will definitely get in touch .

Phemour:

You're not a Newbie? shocked u must be silly. angry

as for you , i really dont know what to say to you , this is because my time is precious and i cant waste it on people like you.
Re: I Need Inverters by uzoo: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Phemour

omg!! shocked

i just saw your picture , you're just a kid! oh my. why i'm i not surprised. undecided
Re: I Need Inverters by cvibe: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
What do you need an inverter for when you can buy Oriola fuel-less power generator!
Re: I Need Inverters by X2X(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2010
De wealthyinvestor:

I design inverters in person and there is this new discovery on designing it where you do not need to charge it with solar nor electricity but it charges itself while working. Contact me for an affordable price. 08036573960

Why does something tell me you don't know what you are saying?
Re: I Need Inverters by heilige(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2010
@CVIBE.

What is the power rating that your generators can generate ? What are the working principles behind this generators ? have they been tested under serious conditions ? how old is this invention ?

(1) (Reply)

Soft Loan Needed For Business For A Year Duration. Any Idea On How To Go Abt It? / How do I start a Consulting firm? / I Need Writers For My Newspaper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.