Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,718 members, 7,945,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Materials For Chalk Production: Please I Need Urgent Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Materials For Chalk Production: Please I Need Urgent Help (301 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Students Create Amazing Chalk Drawings On Classroom Blackboard(pic) / Chalk Production Business: I Want To Transfer Ownership To Any Willing Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Materials For Chalk Production: Please I Need Urgent Help by IBELIV: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have been into chalk production for some months now and I am enjoying it. So far my chalk is good and selling fast but I have a challenge now. The business is about to move to the next level but I have been asked to improve the quality; precisely to make it to last longer and very smooth. Please apart from the general materials used I need an idea about any other material to be added to the chalk mixture to make it lighter, smooth and most importantly to last longer. Reasonable answers please. One love!

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways You Can Be As Attractive As A Baby / Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendhip Now / Los Angeles ORT College - Los Angeles Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.