Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth (366 Views)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by ObiOmaMu: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
A Dad, Lawson Ojeme, who was very happy to announce the birth of his son on Facebook, has been left with sadness after his son died just few hours after his arrival on April 1,2017.

The sad Dad, also took to Facebook to announce that his son has gone to be with the Lord. Here's what he wrote;

"Truly I wish to appreciate everyone for your felicitations.
However I regret to share my sad news that owing to some bizarre health management @the FMC Asaba, my champion and fighter Dominic at about 8pm Monday night returned to the bossom of Christ having given this sinful world his best shot from 2am Friday morning.
So sorry pals, he was here in all heavenly splendour, overwhelming enough for me to share with you last Saturday but now he's gone. All glory and honour to our Heavenly Father Who gifts such timeless pleasure.
Adieus son."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/aggrieved-dad-announces-death-of-his.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by BreezyCB(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by delishpot: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nigerian hospitals are death traps. Only the lucky ones survive.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Oscar4real(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
,:
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by akp202(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oh! What a beautiful gift
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by thorpido(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sad case.just when you're still getting congratulatory messages,you break the sad news.

Poor health management.The bane of Nigeria.
Some of the blame comes from the parents/patients too.You tell a woman she will need a C/S,she will run away only to present when the baby is in distress.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Quack doctors everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Enthusiastic Readers / Improve Your Child's Academic Performance With TOMAK PRIVATE TUTOR / 7 Life Lessons We Can Learn From Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.