Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,586 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? (24078 Views)

How Do People Remain Friends With People They Still Have Feelings For? / Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? / Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fmartin:
u ar only paying in kind na. abi u no wan observe okafor's law?

Okafor's law kor chinedu's law nii... Some people keep in contact for genuine reasons. undecided
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Fmartin(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

Okafor's law kor chinedu's law nii... Some people keep in contact for genuine reasons. undecided
i bet u if say u b my ex go pay.. tongue
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by oodua1stson: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
It depends on how less of a cvnt the ex is.

And yes, I have a good rapport with most of my ex.

The occasional fvck is also usually ace grin
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by jojothaiv(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
firstking01:
And the % that will not agree with me would only live a pretentious life, except you never had a good sexual relationship with her.
Well, not all guys are into sexual relationship with their exes!

Away from the stereotype, bro..

The fact that some guys will not agree with you doesn't tag them pretentious, maybe you speaking on behalf of the few you have met!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fmartin:
i bet u if say u b my ex go pay.. tongue

You go rape me nii undecided
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Fmartin(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

You go rape me nii undecided
nooo! wic rape? na wilingly u go take pay me jare
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fmartin:
nooo! wic rape? na wilingly u go take pay me jare

In your dreams baby, in your dreams. tongue
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Fmartin(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

In your dreams baby, in your dreams. tongue
lol.. u remember d man who married his ex? thats hw its wrks
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
richiearmany14:
My ex who happens 2 b my 1st gf is my friend, we still talk n confide in each oda some times, we share ideas on a lot of issues n we even advice each oda. Also there is nothing wrong wit being friends wit ur ex, it all balls down to ones level of understanding n exposure.
yeah you are right bro......sometimes you hit the honeypot too grin
richiearmany14:
My ex who happens 2 b my 1st gf is my friend, we still talk n confide in each oda some times, we share ideas on a lot of issues n we even advice each oda. Also there is nothing wrong wit being friends wit ur ex, it all balls down to ones level of understanding n exposure.
yeah you are right bro......sometimes you hit the honeypot too grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fmartin:
lol.. u remember d man who married his ex? thats hw its wrks

Loool... I'll pass lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Fmartin(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool... I'll pass lipsrsealed
u dnt mean it grin
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by summerflame(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:
Yeah because I still love them cheesy grin cheesy
Them?
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by oluwashedy: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tryna be friends with my ex buh she sees me as an enemy. She wouldn't even let me know the reason for our break up at least let me know where I've gone wrong so I can make amends and be a better person to the next
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Justbeingreal(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Una de shout yes, n tomorrow when u see ur partner still keeping contact with an ex, Una go come nairaland come open topic

Modified
The comments I'm reading here tho smh, you peeps must be kidding me or na just pikins commenting, FYI your current partner is actually someone's ex imagine your partner still flowing with all em' exes, nawa o this is the first rule in dating na no exes, u guys jollying that u might still hit ur ex well news flash their exes will still bleep ur current partner too, hope we are all happy now, let the sharing begin don't come n complain on nairaland o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tried being friends with benefits, sht didn't work out, so deleted all details about her, whatsapp,phone number,account number, whatever.

I am trusting God for a better partner soon.
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
I actually don't think it is healthy except there is plan for reunion or reconciliation. I rather remain far from you so as to concentrate on my present or future relationship...

7 Likes

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by salford: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
i am friends with all my ex. Very good friends sef.
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Irishrena1(f): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Justbeingreal:
Una de shout yes, n tomorrow when u see ur partner still keeping contact with an ex, Una go come nairaland come open topic
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by chronique(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah, if she is sensible. I have an ex who is still a close friend. We even chatted today.
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by simeonkoolluck(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Just broke up with my gf today.. but we decided we still Bleep anytime....

Isn't that cool... no one is loosing cool
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Justbeingreal:
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Pennywise(m): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2017
I go out of my way to be nice to all my ex. They know your secret and God forbid the devil want to use them against you.....

2 Likes

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by AceDomino(m): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah.
And I am at the moment.
For 2years plus now.
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by fynex(m): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Ihechikara:
some will say yes and others will say no...give us a solid reason
yes.. .
Don't see any reason in discarding my ex no matter how things ends up...
We might need to be of assistance to either our selves or kids or relatives.. ..so friendship should be kept for future purposes. ..
It saves the heart from stress and enables right thinking...
Sometimes friendship with you ex might just even be better than relationships cos sometimes we rush into it when of a truth we're better of as friends.. ..

Am still friends with my ex.. ...though a few find it difficult to cope but they still get along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2017
yea we will become friends..but not too close look. because u will begin to fall for her
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Destined2win: 12:45am On Apr 05, 2017
BSoul1001:
If it was someone who was true yes were adults.He was a good person just not for me, if it was an ex that was a Dick. Go screw yourself. Excuse my language.......
Mind your language even though you have a beautiful smile

1 Like

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by gunpoint(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Aderola15:
Yeah because I still love them cheesy grin cheesy
Dem?
Nawa to u oh angry
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by gunpoint(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2017
BSoul1001:
If it was someone who was true yes were adults.He was a good person just not for me, if it was an ex that was a Dick. Go screw yourself. Excuse my language.......
A dick u was nacking grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Destined2win:
Mind your language even though you have a beautiful smile

Is it shunned upon for women to use foul language.
Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Destined2win: 12:57am On Apr 05, 2017
BSoul1001:

Is it shunned upon for women to use foul language.
Beautiful women watch their language.

1 Like

Re: Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 05, 2017
gunpoint:

A dick u was nacking grin
Lol your funny but not funny. Everyone you date, does not necessarily mean you have to be sexual with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.