Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Tragedy As Secondary School Student Dies After Falling From A Mango Tree - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragedy As Secondary School Student Dies After Falling From A Mango Tree (521 Views)

Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend / Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Secondary School Student Dies After Falling From A Mango Tree by updatesflow: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
A secondary school student of Umuerim optional School, Owerri, Imo state, passed on in the wake of tumbling from a mango tree. As per Instagram client, Melissa, who shared the story, said the episode occurred on April, 03, 2017.

The kid climbed the mango tree to cull unripe mango, he fell the first run through and was pursued away by his senior. At the point when the seniors left, he backpedaled and kept on culling and that was the point at which he fell the second time and kicked the bucket.

The kid is supposedly the main surviving individual from his atomic family and was living with his uncle before his demise.

"Goodness my God! This occurred before me.A JSS2 STUDENT (name withheld) of UMUERIM SECONDARY SCHOOL OWERRI, IMO STATE. passed on yesterday(03/04/2017) around 3:00pm after he tumbled from a mango tree while attempting to cull the unripe fruits!..The kid fell once and his seniors pursued him, after they cleared out, he chose to proceed where he ceased which prompted his appalling demise in this way falling for the second time with his head.

CONTINUE READING HERE http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/tragedy-as-secondary-school-student.html

Re: Tragedy As Secondary School Student Dies After Falling From A Mango Tree by MayhorE(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
hmmm, not by my power nor by my might but by ur grace I've kept me, me DT I dey climb pawpaw tree I no fall nah mango tree climber fall and die, RIP to the dead

(1) (Reply)

6 Good Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Every Day / Couples Married For 35 Years Finally Did Their Pre Wedding Shoots / Very Important: For Your Perfect House Design And Construction With Approvals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.