Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,450 members, 7,901,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Feelings For The Same Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feelings For The Same Sex?? (530 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feelings For The Same Sex?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello Nlders esp the g*ys...when do you start feeling for a man and were u able to control it?
As for me,I noticed when I was in secondary school and I tried to fight it then but never succeeded...instead I went into the stuff and did a lot bad...what a!m trying to bring out is that G*y can't be stopped in did country...we G*ys didn't choose to let our life be like this,we just accept it and move on with life
Re: Feelings For The Same Sex?? by princy80(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol grin forgive my laughter
Re: Feelings For The Same Sex?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
14years in jail awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Feelings For The Same Sex?? by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
You need an urgent overhauling and revamping of your brain.
Re: Feelings For The Same Sex?? by Fmartin(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
hmm..
Re: Feelings For The Same Sex?? by Frolic: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Online is the only place where people seem to give some little fukcs to go ahead condemning yo type af sexuality... So , noff of the fuss . Ah dont kia if you fall in love with a goat!...

1 Like

Re: Feelings For The Same Sex?? by Localamos(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
You are so unintelligent with your unsophisticared presentation. You aren't gay, you're just dumb.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Asking For Too Much? / how do you know ur spouse / The Four Kinds Of Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.