Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! (8493 Views)

PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by SEFAGO(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
^especially tumfulu
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Totoeater: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
reports says the Nigerian is asking for medical attention already. make una see .
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by ladi02(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
the guy is a business man, i sure they tried to harass him cos of the last incident, na wa oh, i pity Nigerian travellers for the next 3months
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by ono(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
And to think I'll be going to Houston very soon - in a couple of weeks!!. . . . . . .
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by lonelypal(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2009
koolchicco:

And it shall come to pass. . .I decree, AMEN!
No2Atheism:

Men . . . i think its better for Nigeria to split up so that only Northerners get to bear the image problem associated with terrorist . . .it is going to take a lot of years for this media image of terrorist to go away . . .even though i am personally no longer completely believing the whole story being told by the US about the incident.

Nevertheless that bottomline is that Nigeria has now been labelled with the word "Terror" thanks to the barbaric religion known as Islam . . .yet despite all of this Nigeria is being strangled by Northern selfish interest that has done nothing but draw back this country . . .

I think the earlier Nigeria splits up the better . . .

and what makes u think that will call it quit wit d image probs in ds country, Bloody tribalistic fool!
D west, D east and d South have all got their share- d more reason y its a collective effort for us as Nigerians to unite against ds flaw and redeem our image
[quote][/quote]
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by tumfulu1: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
lonelypal:

and what makes u think that will call it quit wit d image probs in ds country, Bloody tribalistic fool!
D west, D east and d South have all got their share- d more reason y its a collective effort for us as Nigerians to unite against ds flaw and redeem our image

thumps up!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by waleski(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
men naija no get image dora akunyili is fighting a losing battle sad sad
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Horus(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2009
Breaking News: Ossama Ben Laden want to relocate to Nigeria. grin
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by paddylo1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
yawn. . . .
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by paddylo1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
no shaking. . .i still rep naija 4 life. . .

u guys should get a life. . .

dont ever let any bas*tard or yeye oyibo man brand u a terrorist. . .

obama was just in egypt and saudi arabia schmoozing with their unelected elites and leaders

last i checked most terrorists come from that country

nonsense
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by tumfulu1: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
paddy_lo:

no shaking. . .i still rep naija 4 life. . .

u guys should get a life. . .

dont ever let any bas*tard or yeye oyibo man brand u a terrorist. . .

obama was just in egypt and saudi arabia schmoozing with their unelected elites

last i checked most terrorists come from that country

nonsense

Yes ooooo I dey kampe for Naija all day/ make d foo ls relocate/ na here be my base
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by naijacann: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Tats(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
Is it  possible that this guy never heard details of the first incident and did not know that Toilet was involved?
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by presido1: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2009
No2Atheism:

Men . . . i think its better for Nigeria to split up so that only Northerners get to bear the image problem associated with terrorist . . .it is going to take a lot of years for this media image of terrorist to go away
Hahahahaha is Ojukwu no longer stupid? "One Nigeria" Reality check i guess. This is just the beginning. Just wait till they found the  first guy guilty, you will see how cruel those northerners are.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by tumfulu1: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by metalgong5(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
When will Yoruba and Hausa terrorists stop tarnishing the international image of other well meaning Nigerians . . . .
You guys have now taken your terrorist acts to the international scene.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by mekusxxx: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
metal-gong:

When will Yoruba and Hausa terrorists stop tarnishing the international image of other well meaning Nigerians . . . .

How did you know the new guy is Yoruba or Hausa?
How did you know he was a terrorist?
He said he was sick and the claim coincides with frequency of, and elongated toileting
Let's hold our peace because he could be an Igbo person. I suspect though, that he is a southerner, because only us can attempt to assert our rights despite the current hightened situation.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by viewlekan: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
Apparently after the aftermath of this naughty person( Abdul, whatever his name is) trying to blow up a plane in the US, the profiling has began. An innocent Nigerian petrochemical engineer travelling to the US on business was detained on suspision of being a terroist, only for them to find out that he actually had food poisoning ,this is what I detest!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by viewlekan: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
metal-gong:

Are u an idiot of some sorts!!!!, Me thinks the yorubas have done more than wherever you are form to give this country a good name!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Uche2nna(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2009
metal-gong:

U are not going to achieve anything by making stupid submissions like that.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
First the guy was accused of verbal disruption and nothin was found on him.&
He has not been confirmed to be a YORUBA
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Jairzinho(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
metal-gong:

All these illiterate traders with access to cybercafe  sha . . . . . . . .  cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by mekusxxx: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
viewlekan:

Apparently after the aftermath of this naughty person( Abdul, whatever his name is) trying to blow up a plane in the US, the profiling has began. An innocent Nigerian petrochemical engineer travelling to the US on business was detained on suspision of being a terroist, only for them to find out that he actually had food poisoning ,this is what I detest!!!!!!!!

He is a Petroleum Engineer as reported where? I thought his id is still under wraps?
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by HIO4: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
metal-gong:

Were you sleep-typing when you wrote this ?
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
If you want objectivity here,please try as much as possible to avoid these two guys mekusxw and metal-gong
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by mekusxxx: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
~Bluetooth:

If you want objectivity here,please try as much as possible to avoid these two guys mekusxw and metal-gong
Don't be such a pathetic slowpoke. Did you read my post above? Did you read any of my posts since the bombing incidence? All you urchins prancing around here and exhibiting a holier-than-thou demeanour are getting really sickening. Now get off my face, you puffed-up nincompoop.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by SEFAGO(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
mekusxx, the onitsha tout, PhD in plant chemistry
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by tracy56(f): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
this abdul madness has destroy niger image oh, now i want to start claimi another country ,
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by metalgong5(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
viewlekan:

Are u A SlowPoke of some sorts!!!!, Me thinks the yorubas have done more than wherever you are form to give this country a good name!!!!

You are a demented dunce!! . . . . What have the Yorubas done to give Nigeria a good Image.I guess with terrorism and suicide bombing.
Let me refresh your mind why you Yorubas and Hausas are bunch of terrorists who have brought shame to Nigerians~

Bomb latest: More recovered from suspect’s home
Headlines Dec 24, 2009
By Albert Akpor, Evelyn Usman & Monsur Olowoopejo
LAGOS—THE Police in Lagos, yesterday, said the explosive that rocked ‘Logemo House’ in the Onipanu area of the metropolis, was Improvised Explosive Device, IED, adding that they also carried out a search at the suspect’s residence where more explosive items were recovered.   
Meantime, the police had warned against receiving gift items from unknown persons during and after the yuletide.
Speaking on the incident, the Commissioner of Police, Mr.Marvel Akpoyibo, said the suspect was helping the command with relevant information.

The target of the bombing, as reliably gathered, was the Superscreen Television Station, over a yet-to be unravelled cause. The suspect was identified as Olayiwola Ahmed, aged 27.
He is currently being treated at the intensive care unit of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, IKeja, where policemen are keeping watch over him.

But, a security expert, Mr. Wole Madariola, warned against the continued treatment of the suspect at a general hospital, saying he should be transferred to a military or police hospital.

He added that that would guarantee the safety of the suspect, who, is expected to unravel how he got the deadly parcel and his mission.

Akpoyibo said a check by policemen from the Bomb Disposal Unit led to the recovery of two more devices which were immediately defuse through a controlled detonation process.

The command, he said, was determined to unearth the motive behind the explosion and the suspect’s sponsors, but regretted that the suspect’s condition will hamper investigation. “This is because the suspect is in a critical condition and can barely talk,” he explained
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Mariory(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
metal-gong:

You are a demented dunce!! . . . . What have the Yorubas done to give Nigeria a good Image.I guess with terrorism and suicide bombing.
Let me refresh your mind why you Yorubas and Hausas are bunch of terrorists who have brought shame to Nigerians

And you are a f**king p*ick.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2009
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by viewlekan: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2009
metal-gong:

Let me refresh your mind why you Yorubas and Hausas are bunch of terrorists who have brought shame to Nigerians~

Bomb latest: More recovered from suspect’s home
Headlines Dec 24, 2009
By Albert Akpor, Evelyn Usman & Monsur Olowoopejo
LAGOS—THE Police in Lagos, yesterday, said the explosive that rocked ‘Logemo House’ in the Onipanu area of the metropolis, was Improvised Explosive Device, IED, adding that they also carried out a search at the suspect’s residence where more explosive items were recovered.   
Meantime, the police had warned against receiving gift items from unknown persons during and after the yuletide.
Speaking on the incident, the Commissioner of Police, Mr.Marvel Akpoyibo, said the suspect was helping the command with relevant information.

The target of the bombing, as reliably gathered, was the Superscreen Television Station, over a yet-to be unravelled cause. The suspect was identified as Olayiwola Ahmed, aged 27.
He is currently being treated at the intensive care unit of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, IKeja, where policemen are keeping watch over him.

But, a security expert, Mr. Wole Madariola, warned against the continued treatment of the suspect at a general hospital, saying he should be transferred to a military or police hospital.

He added that that would guarantee the safety of the suspect, who, is expected to unravel how he got the deadly parcel and his mission.

Akpoyibo said a check by policemen from the Bomb Disposal Unit led to the recovery of two more devices which were immediately defuse through a controlled detonation process.

The command, he said, was determined to unearth the motive behind the explosion and the suspect’s sponsors, but regretted that the suspect’s condition will hamper investigation. “This is because the suspect is in a critical condition and can barely talk,” he explained

This is precisely the problem with the Nigerian state, eejits like yourself!!!!, you must be living  in another planet not to know that if not for Yorubas , there would be no Nigeria ( Yes I am Yoruba and proud and I honestly feel we deserve better than Nigeria),

All you can come up with is some rubbish about some Nigerian police arresting Yorubas, are u 12!!!, you should be aware of the Yoruba peoples contribution to the country u claim ( and  I would deliberately not give instances as I feel it would be too much for your IQ),

We are discussing a terror threat on a global scale , your triffling degenerated mind is referring to an incident in "Onipanu", are you for real??, you need help!!! mate

Have you been overseas b4 ??, obviously not!!!, most professionals are of Yoruba extraction( , and I didnt say all, u cant be all dullards), U need to think b4 you post next time ( this is not a forum for duping people or setting up prostitution, ), Word!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dasuki Vows To Pacify North In 3 Weeks / LASTMA, KAI Operations Are Classic Models - US Security Expert / Breaking! Emeka Ihedioha Is The New Speaker. Congrat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.