Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,592 members, 7,978,975 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3216 Views)

How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless / Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by QuietHammer(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
IntrovertGuy:
Goodday to you all.

I'm a young guy in my early 20's. This matter has been disturbing and dont even know the right path to take.

When i was still an undergraduate, I had a crush on a particular girl in my street then but i never approached her till date. Even we never had any conversation. I dont just know why. But i moved one.

Now, Im done and relocated to another state but similar case is also happening. Beside my residential house, I have this girl i've been crushing on but na still same issue. We don't talk even we dont greet eachother. But we are always staring eachother(Same with the first girl).

I dont know where to even start any longer concerning this issue....

NOTE: I'm easy going and i dont even mingle with anyone in the street except few

How can i just initiate a conversation with her
First of all, do you masturbate?
Re: ... by IntrovertGuy: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
QuietHammer:
No
Re: ... by QuietHammer(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
IntrovertGuy:

No
Sorry I had to ask, that shii is an ego killer. Good luck
Re: ... by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
A simple HELLO/HI with a smile will do... But if you are the shy type and have no conversation skills then you will never be able to follow up when she greets you back with a smile.

Sometimes honesty pays, so you could start by saying: " coming towards you and trying to contact you was not easy as I am a very shy/reserved person, but I couldn't take it any longer as I really would like to get to know you.... By the way, my name is bla bla bla"
Re: ... by oluwashedy: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2017
OP is a virgin. Only virgins act this way
Re: ... by oluwashedy: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2017
QuietHammer:

What has masturbation got to do with this?
Re: ... by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:56am On Apr 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
grin grin

Bro forget this comments here.

Go drink better alcohol, and see d difference.

Lol, mad man
Re: ... by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:58am On Apr 05, 2017
jonaifame22:
Jus go and meet her and press her breast, and she will say "what", then press it again, if she hits ur hand and call for jungle justice then she doesn't like you. Buh if she pretends like she doesn't u're pressing her breast then that means she likes you.

U know women are very secretive

You are outta ur mind right?
Re: ... by 1mmanuel(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2017
I also have the same problem, but the solution is to be a champion and girls will be interested in talking with you.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Approach her by making her your friend first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) / I Feel So Violated! / See What This Young Girl Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.