Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,202 members, 7,933,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Problem? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Problem? (498 Views)

Please Help Me Solve This Quantitative Reasoning Question. / Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem / Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Problem? by Gazzy88(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2017
hello NLers...thanks for the thread. I want to send an item to the US asap. I went to nacho yesterday and the price was just too outrageous and killing plus all this yeye "agents" fees. Pls it's just a 2kg worth of cloth and that's all but I was billed for the price of 10kg which is the minimum order and that's not good for business. THe destination is New Jersey in US. PLs does anyone here know where and how to get the cheapest and reliable courier/logositic to send it through? I'm left stranded now...Pls help me. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Problem? by ibkgab001: 6:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Try UPS it is more cheaper and safe
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Problem? by Gazzy88(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2017
ibkgab001:
Try UPS it is more cheaper and safe
thanks for your prompt response but are you sure they are cheaper than EMS and can do 2kg for lesser price? Thanks a lot bro
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Problem? by ibkgab001: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Yes sure ... They charge with size of the box, weight and expected time of delivery such as overnight non stop

Second day

Ground delivery
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Problem? by Gazzy88(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2017
ibkgab001:
Yes sure ... They charge with size of the box, weight and expected time of delivery such as overnight non stop

Second day

Ground delivery
I really appreciate this bro. God shall reward you handsomely. I'm so grateful...gracias

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Problem? by Gazzy88(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
ibkgab001:

Second day

Ground delivery
i sent the package through UPS abeokuta some hours ago...i was charged #31500. i learnt they are the cheapest around

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cashout Your 2016 Mavro Freely. / . / An Embassy Is Auctioning Furniture's, Cars, Appliances...Bag A Bargain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.