Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,671 members, 7,965,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) (1049 Views)

Man Rock Bridesmaid With A Close Marking On Wedding Day (Photo) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by Mrop(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2017
It Seems this is now the latest trend among
bridesmaids.....Pretty lady.

See more photos below...

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/this-pretty-bridesmaid-with-her-baby.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by Ikem11(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Lovely
Re: This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by damilolammm(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Awwn... Cute.

But what I'm seeing in then last photo makes me wanna get my vaseline undecided
Re: This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Same old shiit just a different day smiley
Re: This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2017
damilolammm:
Awwn... Cute.

But what I'm seeing in then last photo makes me wanna get my vaseline undecided
your dicck need reboot undecided
Re: This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by Idydarling(f): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2017
awwww
Re: This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2017
pretty cool
Re: This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by ojun50(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Na wa ooooooooh,
Re: This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by dacblogger: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2017
beautiful ladies...@last pics, y is she on the floor ?abi pose don finish for this world undecided
Re: This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
nope.Hers aint developed enough
.i think the pregnancy belly its cute in its fully extended form

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Hospital After 18inch Cassava She Was Using To Masturbate Gets Stuck In / More Foto From Ahmed Musa Wedding To Him Second Wife / Who Is That Movie Character/musiciatn That Gave U Sleepless Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.