Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,964 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online (1048 Views)

What It’s Like To Buy Something Online From China (right Here In Nigeria) . / I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal / I Need Someone To Purchase Something online I Will Pay Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Linzo(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2017
Please i need someone to help me buy some thing online and I will pay the equivalent in naira. Note : the payment gateway is PayPal
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by gidimasters(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Linzo:
Please i need someone to help me buy some thing online and I will pay the equivalent in naira. Note : the payment gateway is PayPal

I can get you a verified paypal account. all you need is fund it
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Bibings(f): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2017
I can help you pay for it. Let me know what it is and how much it costs.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Linzo(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Bibings:
I can help you pay for it. Let me know what it is and how much it costs.
OK its a software from JVzoo. com and it cost $62
I have contacted you please acknowledge

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by itiswellandwell: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Linzo:

OK its a software from JVzoo. com and it cost $62
I have contacted you please acknowledge

Be careful, there are lots of scammer here.

This is nairaland currency thread.

Go there and ask for trusted exchangers there that can help you with your payment.

Once again, don't send your money to anyone without confirming their genuineness.

Here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/2293

All the best

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Linzo:

If you have a debit card, you can easily open your own PayPal account and complete the transaction yourself.

Visit your local bank and ask for details.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Bibings(f): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2017
I can understand people's concern about being scammed but I am not a scammer.

I have been in this business for a while, I buy items for people from anywhere in the world, make payments using credit card & paypal.
If. you have ever heard of BOF Communications Limited then you'll know I can be trusted.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Linzo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
alignacademy:

If you have a debit card, you can easily open your own PayPal account and complete the transaction yourself.

Visit your local bank and ask for details.
No Bank in Nigeria currently allow PayPal for payment, I they have disable PayPal as option for online payment so you can't link there cards to PayPal and yuu can't use their cards to pay through PayPal credit/debit card option
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Linzo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bibings:
I can understand people's concern about being scammed but I am not a scammer.

I have been in this business for a while, I buy items for people from anywhere in the world, make payments using credit card & paypal.
If. you have ever heard of BOF Communications Limited then you'll know I can be trusted.

Thank you.

please email me at igwec11@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Linzo:

No Bank in Nigeria currently allow PayPal for payment, I they have disable PayPal as option for online payment so you can't link there cards to PayPal and yuu can't use their cards to pay through PayPal credit/debit card option

This must be a very recent development
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Linzo(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2017
alignacademy:

This must be a very recent development
Yeah it's a recent development bro, though some banks allow payment online but through PayPal or other popular big name websites like facebook and it's likes
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by kolomax(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Linzo:

oh please access still allow

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Linzo(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2017
kolomax:
oh please access still allow
Are you sure of what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by kolomax(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Linzo:
Are you sure of what you are saying?
oga it's what I know
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by Linzo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
kolomax:
oga it's what I know
Thank you very much i will go and open an account with them tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Purchase Something Online by rufans(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Linzo:

Thank you very much i will go and open an account with them tomorrow

Yes access working

(1) (Reply)

Streetbees Tasks / Zero Capital, No Skill Needed. But Income Guaranteed. Get On Board. / Evolve Your Business As The World Evolves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.