Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,527 members, 7,911,308 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Suv Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Suv Needed (953 Views)

Used Bullet Proof Suv Needed / Brand New 2011 Bullet Proof Suv Needed / Suv Needed [fyi: Femmmy, Siena, Kunle, E.t.c] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suv Needed by Rogbese(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2009
Hello all.

I am in need of a 2001 Range Rover 4.6 HSE in as mint condition as possible with all options. Please let me know how many pieces of paper I have to part with to pick one up.

Thanx!
Re: Suv Needed by Rogbese(m): 1:04am On Dec 28, 2009
Anyone,
Re: Suv Needed by german007(m): 1:11am On Dec 28, 2009
[b]Hi,

I can pre-order one for you for 1.85 mill straight to your door in nigeria. FULL FACTORY TV AND NAVIGATION, IRRESISTABLE ERGONOMICS

Feed your eyes and arouse your taste buds with the pics below.

Installed Options

* Driver Air Bag
   * Anti-Lock Brakes
   * Air Conditioning
   * Alloy Wheels
   * Navigation System
   * Cruise Control
   * CD Changer

* Passenger Air Bag
   * Rear Window Defroster
   * Heated Seat(s)
   * Leather Seats
   * Power Door Locks
   * Power Mirrors
   * Power Windows

* Power Steering
   * Power Seats
   * Side Air Bag
   * Sunroof/Moonroof
   * Tilt Wheel

Want to pre-order a vehicle? We reduce the gap between good things and affordability. We cater for all budgets ranging from 730k to any amount.
All our vehicles have a clean history and typically conform with the industry recommendation of 15,000 miles per year
First Class Tokunbo Vehicles Delivered To You With A First Class Service

Interested? Call or text 07086193442 or email aokhai@hotmail.com
[/b]

Re: Suv Needed by german007(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2009
FULL FACTORY TV AND NAVIGATION, IRRESISTABLE ERGONOMICS,

Re: Suv Needed by Fhemmmy: 1:47am On Dec 28, 2009
We take pride in what we sell.
We take care of our customers like they are the only one.
We will deliver an American specification 2001 Land Rover, Range Rover 4.6 HSE for as low as 1.7999M Naira grin

If you want a dealer that will take the stress off you.
A dealer that will leave no stone unturned till you are driving that sleek ride, then, you want to be dealing with Femmmy Motos.

Delivery takes 4 weeks after the ship might have sailed.

For more info or concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Suv Needed by arnold2g3(m): 3:03am On Dec 28, 2009
I can get you this 2001 Land Rover Rover 30th anniversary Edition with only 100K original miles in excellent conditions, well maintained!!!Super clean inside and out, one owner vehicle, Factory Navigation system cd changer, Tan leather seats, Wood grain etc delivered to your door step in Lagos for[b] N1,680,500[/b]

Call 7139654415 or send a mail to arnold@infinite-autos.com
Re: Suv Needed by Middleman: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2009
now dts good competition wink
Re: Suv Needed by german007(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2009
Middleman:

now dts good competition wink

Tell me about it, lol

"Competition brings out the best in every individual' Abraham Lincoln
Re: Suv Needed by arnold2g3(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2009
;d
Re: Suv Needed by Shomoba01(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2009
Do u consider cruising around wit a toyota sequoia. Big bobos car huh. If interested let me know
Re: Suv Needed by Rogbese(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
@german007
I am not just salivating, I have drool all over my front shirt!!! Will you be able to get me something EXACTLY like whats in the photo and being a 2001 model can I not pay 1.2 for it. This is not bad biz, this is haggling!

@Shomoba01
I consider the Sequoia a bit brutish for my taste and seriously lacking in refinement compared to the range rover. No offense intended.

@arnold2g3
Ur 30th edition looks really good. but,
Re: Suv Needed by arnold2g3(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
Wondering what the but is,
Re: Suv Needed by Rogbese(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
The "but" is nothing. The thing is, most anniversary editions have unique additions that may be hard to repair/replace if something goes wrong. I'm just being a Nigerian.
Re: Suv Needed by Rogbese(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
And besides, I don't really like the lawn tennis green carpeting that comes with it tongue
Re: Suv Needed by Flavio: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2009
Rogbese:

The "but" is nothing. The thing is, most anniversary editions have unique additions that may be hard to repair/replace if something goes wrong. I'm just being a Nigerian.

I stumbled on this thread and I saw your post, you'r not being a nigerian, you'r being a dumb nigerian. I knew you were a murder f**ing time waster.FHEMMY, GERMAN007 AND ARNOLD3G. I dont know why all even bothered responding to him, You are all responsible and professional car dealers

This guy is simply an unserious orchin and a nimcompoop. How on earth can you ask german to let you pay 1.2 for that kind of car? Does this look like fish and meat market?. I bet my life that if german says to you "come pay 1.2" you dont even have 1m to pay.

German and fhemmy are well known here on nl, so pls stop wasting their precious time . go and look for a nigerian used golf3 for urself
NL isnt for people like you.
Re: Suv Needed by Rogbese(m): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2009
Flavio:

I stumbled on this thread and I saw your post, you'r not being a nigerian, you'r being a dumb nigerian. I knew you were a murder f**ing time waster.FHEMMY, GERMAN007 AND ARNOLD3G. I dont know why all even bothered responding to him, You are all responsible and professional car dealers

This guy is simply an unserious orchin and a nimcompoop. How on earth can you ask german to let you pay 1.2 for that kind of car? Does this look like fish and meat market?. I bet my life that if german says to you "come pay 1.2" you dont even have 1m to pay.

German and fhemmy are well known here on nl, so pls stop wasting their precious time . go and look for a nigerian used golf3 for urself

Wow so much hate.

I do believe I reserve the right to bargain. This is not a department store where all prices are fixed.

I can see by your response that you are a very under educated and shallow minded person and as you have spoken you have shown the emptiness of your head.

Why do you not leave the people selling to tell me they cannot sell at the price i offered and leave us to do biz? Abi I find market come your shop?! Haba

You are the one to go find people wanting to buy keke marwa and bother them. Do not spoil biz for others.

Thank you.
Re: Suv Needed by Fhemmmy: 4:25am On Dec 29, 2009
Flavio:

Thank you for your great comment . . . . we give everyone the reasonable of the doubt, till proven otherwise.

Rogbese:

@german007
I am not just salivating, I have drool all over my front shirt!!! Will you be able to get me something EXACTLY like whats in the photo and being a 2001 model can I not pay 1.2 for it. This is not bad biz, this is haggling!

My guy, na wa for you oh.
I want you to ask Adexfem how much he would clear such car at the port, which i am sure would be over 300K
Check the cost of shipping too sir, which would be in the range of $1400 = N217K
So now, shipping and clearing alone has gulped 530K, paper work is yet to be included
now you left with less than 700K
So u actually expect the ride to be bought at what price and make no profit on his investment?

You have the right to negotiate, however, let us be fair while negotiating.

Happy hunting.
Re: Suv Needed by Rogbese(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Thank you for your great comment . . . . we give everyone the reasonable of the doubt, till proven otherwise.

My guy, na wa for you oh.
I want you to ask Adexfem how much he would clear such car at the port, which i am sure would be over 300K
Check the cost of shipping too sir, which would be in the range of $1400 = N217K
So now, shipping and clearing alone has gulped 530K, paper work is yet to be included
now you left with less than 700K
So u actually expect the ride to be bought at what price and make no profit on his investment?

You have the right to negotiate, however, let us be fair while negotiating.

Happy hunting.

Hello Fhemmmy

I have monitored your sales on NL for a while now and have seen you to be nothing but honest and upright and you are one of the members I would like to meet in person. You have gone ahead to explain things without insults and I see now that my bargaining may have been a little off. I meant no harm. But Flavio mudslinging me is totally uncalled for.

So german007, what is the rock bottom best price you can do this ride for me so I can see how many more pieces of paper I need to add to what I have?!
Re: Suv Needed by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
Rogbese:

Hello Fhemmmy

I have monitored your sales on NL for a while now and have seen you to be nothing but honest and upright and you are one of the members I would like to meet in person. You have gone ahead to explain things without insults and I see now that my bargaining may have been a little off. I meant no harm. But Flavio mudslinging me is totally uncalled for.

So german007, what is the rock bottom best price you can do this ride for me so I can see how many more pieces of paper I need to add to what I have?!

Thanks for the kind words.
Dealing with german007 is dealing with a real and reliable man. . . . I will recommend him as well, if i wasnt a dealer smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Clean Lagos Cleared Honda Ivtec Is Up For Grabs / Help Me Out On How Much This Cars Worth In Nigeria / Black Calibra Sport Car For Sale @ 350k. LAGOS STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.