Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch (47164 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Pritypussi(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Artiste with 6 packs and abs but no dick to make woman cry, is that one an artiste?

see Peter of psquare too with 5" erect dick

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by jeeqaa7(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
mavin master inyanya

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by sirusX(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
All these babes sha. And if all those Yaba boys grab dem for waist dey will rain abuses.
Iyanya when grab like Johnny Bravo dey manhandle your waist you dey smile sheepishly..

Kwantinu..
Chai...I can imagine her parents watching her on TV cry

And her man would be somewhere downstage ehn...you never see something

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by graphiti: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Fiso4real: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dat gal boyfriend don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Riddler32: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Celebslifestyle:
Iyanya Rocks His Female Fans Butt On Stage During His Album Launch As Tekno, Tiwa savage Don Jazzy , Koredebello, Reekado Banks And Dr Sid Watch .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI0tdeJE17M

I don see person way Iyanya tall pass for this world.
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by iamkingzlee(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ah! This one sweet am
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by linearity: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
mccoy47:
And she is someone's girlfriend oo angry

About to be some else baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Ikechukwumdy: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Alphyno: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Her boyfriend will be somewhere now, planning on how to divorce the Lady just because of this... grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Nature8(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
All these babes sha. And if all those Yaba boys grab dem for waist dey will rain abuses.
Iyanya when grab like Johnny Bravo dey manhandle your waist you dey smile sheepishly..

Kwantinu..

Lol.. grin
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by afezy110(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
if he doesn't rock it.. who would?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by MrGreenMavro: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
TrumporIdie:
419 are you not one of the MMM promoters, thief, God punish you.
You are a bloody fool for insulting me for no reason angry angry angry
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2017

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by Ysakaws1: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by victor2exl(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

Nine months later..the girl be like cheesy

{I BEGGED HIM TO USE CONDOM}...STUPID GURLS OF NO DECENT PARENTAL BACKGROUND...

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by MvrckKing(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Celebritieslife:

Is it Tinyanya Or Iyanya, If I Catch You With My Babe Eh , Thunder, Thunder , Na Press Up He d do Wait For You. cry embarassed
spoke like a babeless guy
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by ThatFairGuy: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Useless bitch. Iyanya, use your head. Well, u dare not try that to my babe
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by ThatFairGuy: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Useless bitch. Iyanya, use your head. Well, u dare not try that to my babe.
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by ThatFairGuy: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Useless bi.tch. Iyanya, use your head. Well, u dare not try that to my babe.
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by SlyCharlie(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Celebslifestyle:
Brain Blogger Is That Not The Name Of The Album undecided undecided
Ogbeni hwfar na... How can EP be name of album nau . . EP means 'Extended Playlist'... Typically containing 4 or 5 songs. . EP is not same as Album.
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by EmekaBlue(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
shawty eno come for d money o...she come for d body o
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Iyanya the ...... I don't know what to call him.
ah iyanya na man now. he didn't force her did he?she paid 2 come 2d show. when he beckoned on her she went on stage and gave him her yansh. she made her choice she's an adult. iyanya asked and he received. u should b asking urself y do some girls fling their dignity in2 lagos lagoon when they c celebrities?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by exammate: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
DO YOU WANT TO SCOR HIGH IN JAMB?
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: http://esoftcontent.com/Eshop/product.php?user_id=96612726

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
You can also call 08189968809 or visit www.esoftcontent.com

Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by ReachHard: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
YVONNE NELSON DO AM STRONG TIN, WALAHI
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by donnyflex01(m): 1:44am On Apr 06, 2017
The album was dope tho
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by King44(m): 2:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Celebslifestyle:
Iyanya Rocks His Female Fans Butt On Stage During His Album Launch As Tekno, Tiwa savage Don Jazzy , Koredebello, Reekado Banks And Dr Sid Watch .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI0tdeJE17M
one more round and am done with her
Re: Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch by mrikenna002: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Davido And His Father, Adedeji Adeleke / Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.