Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) (37116 Views)

BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Duru009:
Bally don slim ooooo
na because dem comot am for bb naija where him dey chop awuf food nau
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by vanvick247(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
IYANGBALI:
who tolded you that?

Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by snowden9(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
If una like make una vote efe tire. I've given my 96 we chat votes to tboss. I just dash Debbie-rise the remaining four.
Boss nation for the money
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
After all this debate.. Who goes away with the cash undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by acc001(f): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
IYANGBALI:
who tolded you that?
Which b who tolded u again?
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
acc001:

Which b who tolded u again?
sorry it was sleep of fingers,i wanted to write, who tolds you that?
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
vanvick247:

get out tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by acc001(f): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
IYANGBALI:
sorry it was sleep of fingers,i wanted to write, who tolds you that?
Which one is who tolds u again?
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
acc001:

Which one is who tolds u again?
i am deeply sorry. Who tolding you that?
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by eridos: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ballys Father was Senator Isaiah Ballat.a senator representing kaduna in the 3rd senate. His father is dead now.bally is a big boy!!dont go there
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by dayo1984: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Efe is d real dude. Telling the street how to do it
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by acc001(f): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
IYANGBALI:
i am deeply sorry. Who tolding you that?
Which is who tolding again?
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by jujunaty(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
arosunshine:
Everybody want to join the winning team cheesycheesy

#teamefe
no be so una carry vote CHANGE? grin
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by DrTims(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
His father is a formal senator... The guy has money. OBO tinz
IYANGBALI:
who tolded you that?
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
acc001:

Which is who tolding again?
see you,simple English you doesn't know tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
DrTims:
His father is a formal senator... The guy has money. OBO tinz
its a lie, his father is an informal senator jo
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by acc001(f): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
IYANGBALI:
see you,simple English you doesn't know tongue tongue
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos) by mrikenna002: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sub-license Channels, Court Orders Multichoice / TSTV Tracking Frequency / Nollywood's 6 Highest-Grossing Movies Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.