Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,857 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? (1368 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by yunnyp(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, one of my sister has under listed grades in her NECO examination and she was thinking of going for academical course in higher institution but with her grades, she's unpleasant.

Mathematics C6,
English Language C6,
Economic C6,
Geography C5,
Government C5,
Financial Accounting C5,
Biology D7

Please does anyone know what kind of course she can study with this her NECO RESULT?

Your comment will be appreciated.
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by davbravo(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2017
yunnyp:
Hello Nairalanders, one of my sister has under listed grades in her NECO examination and she was thinking of going for professional course in higher institution but with her grades, she's unpleasant.

Mathematics C6,
English Language C6,
Economic C6,
Geography C5,
Government C5,
Financial Accounting C5,
Biology D7

Please does anyone know what kind of course she can study with this her NECO RESULT?

Your comment will be appreciated.
You can study any course in the Social/Management Sciences.... you passed all your core courses
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by yunnyp(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2017
davbravo:
You can study any course in the Social/Management Sciences.... you passed all your core courses

I was told she will need Commerce and Biology, how true?
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by saintbillion(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
yunnyp:

u can study. Acc, Bf, Econs, Geo,
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by yunnyp(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
saintbillion:
u can study. Acc, Bf, Econs, Geo,

Thanks. But it's not for me.
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by davbravo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
yunnyp:

it all depends on the school, but for my school , UNILAG, she met the O'level requirements to study any of the courses under the faculty/ faculties I mentioned above .... check the requirements... What course does she want to study

Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by davbravo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
For UNILAG though, confirm the requirements of the course she chose from the school

Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by yunnyp(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
davbravo:
it all depends on the school, but for my school , UNILAG, she met the O'level requirements to study any of the courses under the faculty/ faculties I mentioned above .... check the requirements... What course does she want to study

She said Economics.

(1) (Reply)

Check The List Of The Newly Accredited State Polytechnics In Nigeria / LAUTECH Set To Increase Tuition Fees. / Microfinance Certification Program Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.