Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,443 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) (28102 Views)

Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Naval Officer Kills Girlfriend In Port Harcout For Refusing To Accept Breakup / Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by cosmatika(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Owk
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by tolurainbow(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dis is unfair may God pave way for d wife cry cry cry and may dat man continue to suffer
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by IYANGBALI: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Igbo from Malaysia the capital of biafra
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by moses93(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
is he an IBO man?, if yes, then I reserve my comment because they are very very.....,!
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by xixelax: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
na wa....

Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by kingthoby1811(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
crySMH
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by EAZY2422(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
this is what happens when u marry a man because u got pregnant for him thinking he loves u witout knowing he jst wanted to have a feel of ur kitty which accidentaly results to pregnancy.ladies i dnt know if it's d devil dat does dis to u guys.bt i dare to ask,why do u prefer bad and psychic men than good ones?ur brains ehn....nid total overhauling seriously.
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
coolA case a Legal stealing
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by ipobarecriminals: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
sad Kenneth is a IPOB jews.,that is what KANU teach them,ANGER, STUBBORNNESS, WICKEDNESS
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
A very immature,childish and unprofessional reporting....are you part of these things you just narrated?, do you enquired from the said man?...before rushing to the press ,do the needful by hearing out both parties.....and forthe man...a very immature decision and action...
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by 2bam: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
depression and anger makes u wacko.
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by megareal: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tomorrow, people will still blame the woman. Probably claiming she didn't respect him enough. Darn! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by sisisioge: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I honestly don't know how loonies manage to team up with normal people. How did he convince her he was all right to be married in the first place? The moraforker wants to bring everybody down, including his children! Whew!

Dear Lord, please protect me too from anything not sent by you . Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by galantjoe(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
ifyain:
Please do not marry if you lack self confidence and financial independence. women will always drive you mental and their mission on earth is to torment men.I pity poor men getting married for they don,t have the means to buy back their freedom in form of clean divorce.

we re just hearing from one side of the story. u re very right in ur comment. some wives are hellfire to their husband. nobody really know what the woman did to her husband to warrant burning her shop. until we hear from the other party. i dont support burning shop but women should learn how to respect their husband no matter the condition.
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nawa ooo such a frustrated man undecided he didn't try. Such a terrible action. Yet he can't provide for his immediate family embarassed
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by galantjoe(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
EAZY2422:
this is what happens when u marry a man because u got pregnant for him thinking he loves u witout knowing he jst wanted to have a feel of ur kitty which accidentaly results to pregnancy.ladies i dnt know if it's d devil dat does dis to u guys.bt i dare to ask,why do u prefer bad and psychic men than good ones?ur brains ehn....nid total overhauling seriously.

i should advice you to always make critical assessment of any topic before commenting. THINGS HAPPEN FOR NOTHING. all women are very tormenting when their men are having nothing. may be u have not married or u have not had serious financial setback. that is why u re talking like child. put that person in your shoe before commenting
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by Tonason: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
It's only gay (Indian hemp) can make him do such a horrible act. He deserves sever punishment.
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by eyinjuege: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekems2017:
It's not when one flies at night alone that is term a witch . This man is the worst one I have ever seen. Let me see where he will eat from after burning the shop or where he will steal from.
This is why I don't support a woman feeding a man. Let him bring the little he can then a woman will add.

If he doesn't bring anything because he doesn't want to or because he doesn't even have the means to, will you wait for you and your children to starve? Or you'll be forced to do something?
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by DJInfluence: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
OP, please call him anything you like, but not a man because he is no man. Useless thing. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by EAZY2422(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
galantjoe:

i should advice you to always make critical assessment of any topic before commenting. THINGS HAPPEN FOR NOTHING. all women are very tormenting when their men are having nothing. may be u have not married or u have not had serious financial setback. that is why u re talking like child. put that person in your shoe before commenting
haba! Oga,so if a woman is so anoying nd always nagging,is burning a shop where u and ur whole family feed from d right solution?please use ur head to think.am nt yet married but i know to an extent how anoying women can be.its understandable that every man at some point in life will go through some challenging times.but ur ability to manage it is what gets u out of it with Gods favour.now dat he has burnt down d shop who will still replace d goods?still him.bro u should do a better thinking before quoting people or commenting.nd for d records nt all women are tormenting when a man is facing financial challenges.dat u are unlucky to get a patient one doesn't give u any right to generalise.Note:in every situation there is always an exemption.

3 Likes

Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by CrownStarPro(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
... undecided

Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
ekems2017:
It's not when one flies at night alone that is term a witch . This man is the worst one I have ever seen. Let me see where he will eat from after burning the shop or where he will steal from.
This is why I don't support a woman feeding a man. Let him bring the little he can then a woman will add.
You're right, absolutely. But I think that the man has mental problem. Because many people will be affected including himself.
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by haykes(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Marry responsible man u no gree na agbero u go marry see ur life sorwy
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by abike12(f): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
terrible man
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by delishpot: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
NL boys would say.....she married him for his money. She should pray harder and wear sexy bikini. She should fast, submit to him and allow him spend all the money. The holly books said to submit even if her life is at risk. He paid bride price hence he OWNS her

1 Like

Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by shibanbo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Foolish woman,while do ladies like managing,enduring,why keeping up with someone who beats you,i find it difficult to understand,from the first slap,you should know.forget the apology he will beat you tomorrow sure very sure.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by femolii: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
People should shut up n hear from d man first if u don't know women u will b surporting them their are evil.
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by ahahnow: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
The woman should turn him into money. Simple
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by Lloydfather(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
That's what you get when you used your husband head to make money yet you don't want him enjoy part of it
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by porchbaby(f): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lord shield me from every useless man DAT would want to come my way,if dey start thinking of toasting me, let dem catch fire d pervious night
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by charlesucheh(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Is this the real News or what you felt like reporting?
Re: Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) by castrol180(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Anayordike:
May be him village strong man dey follow waka!

Na frustration wey dey shack Sapele water.
Sorry for the poor woman and hr pikins. May be him village strong man dey follow waka!

Sorry for the poor woman and hr pikins.
May be him village strong man dey follow waka!

Sorry for the poor woman and hr pikins.

Na song, rhyme or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo] / I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.