Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths (35558 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by zemaik(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
It's all about 2019 elections. The collated data will eventually run into millions since Nigerian youths are still naive. The prospects of gainful jobs will be made so real that the unsuspecting youths will link the eventual implementation of this policy to APC victory come 2019. Afterwards, another Lair Mohammed will be modeled to verbally cushion the effects of failed promises. Once beaten...!

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by Tex42(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
When them never register prospective jambites finish.
Naija and frivolity Sha...
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by Justicealh3(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Error portal error
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by Hiz234(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
After uploading pdf cv, scanned international passport, fill out the form n submitted... I got a reply.... FATAL ERROR: .....bla bla ..... No email acknowledgment .....
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by Tisham20(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin we have plenty job seekers site already now
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by charlesucheh(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
The Dead portal is not even responding! Mtcheeeewm!
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
acaolly1:
This is a welcome development... I wonder why Nairalanders always sees bad side to every developments... At least register if you are unemployed and see what happened next...dont be deceived, most of these Nairalanders condemning this development will be first to register... trying a tactics to discourage others abi so it will be only u on the database right grin Awon eleba... Oya start the banter...i am out...
You dey mind most of them. Most of them are full of deceit. Register if you like, don't register if you don't like.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by ibietela2(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
the site is not loading sef
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by iammolise(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kai!!!... This government has lost perspective. angry
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by newspostng(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
and some dudes just applied 7times...nigerian fg are time wasters
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by Omeokachie: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
2019 is fast approaching...
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by 0dav2(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin ;Dbubu no vex help me open am for your system,nah 404 error for my own.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by 0dav2(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin ;Dbubu no vex help me open am for your system,nah 404 error for my own.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by Flakky26(f): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
after submission ,it is displaying error 404 . can someone comfirm it too.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths by dejt4u(m): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Flakky26:
after submission ,it is displaying error 404 . can someone comfirm it too.
try to check your mail to see if they've sent you a successful registration mail. If yes, then u are good to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.