Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" (44978 Views)

German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Dindondin(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

The Army or Police don't give a fucck if you're tatted like Lil Wayne or Wizkhalifa

The police or Army didn't disturb people when tattoos where considered as a taboo in the 90's and early 2000, why would they give a fucck now that lawyers, Bank Managers, CEO, Army guys, Doctors all have tattoos in Nigeria

She's just naturally dumb

Why would someone tell you that there's a new law in Rivers state that bans tattoos and you decide to pay them 10k, it's just like saying that there's a law that bans wearing clothes in Rivers state

We can't take a girl who writes lives in Nigeria as "leave in Nigeria"

Ignorant lying girls
You tried to be funny but you revealed how sill y you can be.
The girl is a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by YelloweWest: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
kestolove95:
Nigeria soldiers don dey turn police
No police in the world have such right to dictate whether or not a person can have a tattoo
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by YelloweWest: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

The Army or Police don't give a fucck if you're tatted like Lil Wayne or Wizkhalifa

The police or Army didn't disturb people when tattoos where considered as a taboo in the 90's and early 2000, why would they give a fucck now that lawyers, Bank Managers, CEO, Army guys, Doctors all have tattoos in Nigeria

Why would someone tell you that there's a new law in Rivers state that bans tattoos and you decide to pay them 10k, it's just like saying that there's a law that bans wearing clothes in Rivers state

Ignorant lying girls

I know u are one of them. Your colleagues are stùpid ìdiotic scumbags. I hope the boko haram kill all those that maltreat civilians.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by perfectcato(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls
Bros draw tattoo and come to portharcourt. Your body go tell you. Unless you keep on wearing long sleeve shirt. People way dey portharcourt dey tell you something you no wan hear. Thank God no SARS catch her.

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by byteem: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls

THUNDER.......AM SURE UR EITHER A POLICE OR A SOLDIER.. THATS WHY U TALK LIKE THIS .. IF U UNDERSTAND OW THESE GUYS HARASS NIGERIANS FOR NO REASON UL UNDERSTAND...

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN HATES THE MILITARY AND THE NIGERIAN POLICE .. THE KINDA OF RESPECT WE HAVE FOR THEM IS THAT U HAVE FOR A BLACK COBRA .. COS U KNOW IT CAN ATTACK U AT ANY TIME .. SO U STAY AWAY.. WE HATE THEIR GUTS..
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by dacovajnr: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
jumbohidi:
you pay money take draw tattoo, you still pay money to move around with tattoo....you see your life!
It's called Tattoo Permit(TP) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by ngwababe(f): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls

Guy calm down.... Make army for east catch you with tattoo, you go collect mehn mehn. Even with too much beard, you go shave am immediately
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by 4top: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
kestolove95:
Nigeria soldiers don dey turn police

My brother no be small thing o, even the one at Onitsha headbridge don dey collect #100 #100 from drivers. The thing tire me o.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by praizanthony(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls

thats a lie.... armies are getting more corrupt now a days, talking out of experience, they did same thing to me in bayasa
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Tisham20(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
like i care
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by AceSkillz01: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls

Soja spotted shocked
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by usamali(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls

tattoos don't work in rivers,u can't tattoo in rivers and go cut free..quote me am from rivers
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls

e be like say no be Nigeria u dey ooo

u never see where police dey arrest pesin jus coz u barb wan kind hair abi??
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Prestigenedu: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls
You lie!
Say what you know.
I have seen them beat up a guy cos he had a tattoo, they ended up using sand paper to scratch it off the guy. Senseless being, some of em.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Esdb3: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls
you this fool again? always displaying your racial stupiditty. who doesnt know how corrupt the gun carrying fools in this country are and what they can do for money? you live under a rock.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by ochobaba(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
eezeribe:
Nigerian soldiers are the most uncivil in the world,and it is a general reflection of the larger society that includes you and me.
Hey not me and you. Count me out
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by bottlecap: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls
it is a not lie d same thing when I was coming back to Lagos last month at the border between abia and imo state and our bus was delay for over two hours before they let us go
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by obyrich(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls
Bros no talk am o. When civil defense guys who live directly opposite our compound are using scissors to barb people with galas hair style.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by sambisavoice(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stuffs like this should be taken seriously. There should be proper investigation to establish the truth of this allegation.

If the soldier is guilty, she should be charged and dismissed.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by SmellingAnus(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls
its true... I stay in ph... Two weeks ago a police guy told me they would soon be arresting anyone with a tattoo because they found out that most of the criminals usually have tattoos
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Emycord: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls
end of story you don summarize am. But just to add a little Its easier to ban bad dressing than tattooes
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
I have tattoos on my bottom and no soldier have ever stopped and query me, grin maybe because I drive a Range Rover 2016, it's not mine by the way, it's my brothers Range Rover. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
its true... I stay in ph... Two weeks ago a police guy told me they would soon be arresting anyone with a tattoo because they found out that most of the criminals usually have tattoos
Really? That's dumb even criminals can look smart too, infact real criminals Always looks smart with no tattoos and clean shaving wearing necklace with cross pendant. grin the real criminals are the ones with Bibles and so called holy water.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by SmellingAnus(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
gypsey:
Really? That's dumb even criminals can look smart too, infact real criminals Always looks smart with no tattoos and clean shaving wearing necklace with cross pendant. grin the real criminals are the ones with Bibles and so called holy water.
although I don't have tattoos on my body but I am not comfortable with such arrest that will be made just because someone has tattoos... Something is definitely wrong somewhere but like they say, when you go to Rome, you behave like the Romanans...
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
although I don't have tattoos on my body but I am not comfortable with such arrest that will be made just because someone has tattoos... Something is definitely wrong somewhere but like they say, when you go to Rome, you behave like the Romanans...
it's Ludicrous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by berrystunn(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls

Are you sure you really running things in Nigeria? And also leave in Nigeria.

In Nigeria last year.
Police check point they said my plate number is fake. I was like huh?
I said oga, how I don't understand.. He said where is the receipt? Where did I get the plate number from, ? Did I do the car registration my self or someone did it for me?

I said oga I'm hearing this for the first time.
Oga I don't understand all the questions...

It's was a long story..

Look my brother this is Nigeria police for you.. They can Cooke up any thing.

They possibly saw her skin and her dressing. They just want to get something from her.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by anyimontana(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls
mumu...I guess u were there...some ppl sha

Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
I wanted to declare myself Stateless in 2019, Now it seems I may not wait till then.

What on Earth is going on, in this country ?
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Ubiman(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls

You are not enlightened on current trends in Nigeria. Few weeks ago, innocent responsible citizens of this zoo called Nigeria were publicly harassed, some subjected to violent treatment by so-called anti-cultism task force in different parts of Akwa Ibom. Why, you may ask? Keeping bushy/afro hair and tattoos.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Stinond82(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

Ignorant lying girls
Mr man go wear a tattoo n visit omoku in rivers state. Then we wud know if u wud return whole.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
My dear sister, _issa_ scam. Lesson learnt I pray
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by yungsamchukwu1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
since u wore d tatøø u for off am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.