Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,104 members, 7,919,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

Who I Think Will Win The 2017 Bbnaija & My Affair With Debbie Rise – Bassey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who I Think Will Win The 2017 Bbnaija & My Affair With Debbie Rise – Bassey (785 Views)

Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who I Think Will Win The 2017 Bbnaija & My Affair With Debbie Rise – Bassey by johnson74: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bassey who was evicted some week back from the Big Brother house narrates his experience in the house, relationship with housemate, Debbie Rise, his mum’s death and many more in this chat with The Sun...

continue reading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#EFENATION Supporters Embarks On Roadshow For Efe(photos) / Photo Of The Day: Davido ‘man-power’ Drink Up For Sale In Lagos (photos) / Gifty Is Looking For Her 'kanye' And She Wants Her Fans To Suggest A Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.