Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,126 members, 7,946,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Do Nigerians Home And Abroad Feel About The Recent Terrorist Attempt By - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do Nigerians Home And Abroad Feel About The Recent Terrorist Attempt By (644 Views)

World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Nigerians Home And Abroad Feel About The Recent Terrorist Attempt By by momey: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2009
How do Nigerians home and abroad feel about the recent terrorist attempt by Farooq, someone from a rich family, studied in Britain and lived luxuriously?
Re: How Do Nigerians Home And Abroad Feel About The Recent Terrorist Attempt By by Approved1(f): 2:12am On Dec 29, 2009
419ers made bad rep for nigerians abroad, but i feel bad for the youth still in 9ja awaiting visas
Re: How Do Nigerians Home And Abroad Feel About The Recent Terrorist Attempt By by momey: 2:31am On Dec 29, 2009
My brother or na sister, this has succeed in tightening the visa requirements the more. Like you said, I just pity people who are waiting for visas in Nigeria or who have already made applications anywhere in the world,

Now it doesn't really matter if you are rich or not,
Re: How Do Nigerians Home And Abroad Feel About The Recent Terrorist Attempt By by nguage(m): 2:36am On Dec 29, 2009
I feel bad for the man and feel happy for those who escaped death. I'm pretty sure the average American doesn't care if the "terrorist" is Nigerian or Iraqi. Only very few people would be unkind to Nigerians solely because of this incident. Those who're not able to get visas should take heart, if God wants you anywhere, no man can stop you.
Re: How Do Nigerians Home And Abroad Feel About The Recent Terrorist Attempt By by momey: 2:54am On Dec 29, 2009
n-guage:
Abi! I feel pity for the guy too, the must have succeeded in brainwashing him, how would a person from a rich background and educated go ahead to try to bomb a plane?
Obama is not actually blaming it on Nigeria, because the guy spent most of his time in YEMEN where he got training and the alqaeda are claiming responsibility for what he did, but Nigeria won't go un-purnished

Anyways na Nigerian,

(1) (Reply)

Get N500 For Each Person U Invite To An Mtn Plan. / Laptops: New Arrival! / Should I Get A Dell Or Hp Brand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.