Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home (42876 Views)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Langbasa: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
doctokwus:
This is very sad.
Senate is frustrating Magu,and hired assasins av probably got this man,probably because of his role in the arms probe committee.
A proactive and deep thinking govt wud know it's time to bring out the big guns and stop d senate and other powerful,enormously rich & corrupt people from frustrating and in this case,murdering people that want to see these elements brought to justice for their corrupt crimes against d state.
But this govt will likely not be able to know d kind of damage these 2 events wud do to d anti corruption fight and lazies on as usual.
Probably next thing we wud hear is the govt trying to reconcile with corrupt murderers too,as it's trying to do with d senate?
Left for me i will suggest that our government should stop exposing this kind of a thing to the public i mean the arms deal probe commitee and it's members for them not to be exposed to assasinations like this because it has to do with exposing the corrupt people in the government and they will do anything to make sure that they are not exposed...well R.I.P to him.
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
ogbonti:
Smoking weed equates "living life?" Your values stink!
Calm down mr. Unstinking value.... for me to use the phrase "living life" u should be able to decode what I'm trying to say but ur mumuness coupled with the economy situation no allow u to see that. U expect me to say otherwise while some of them probably will be online now reading this same thread?

2 Likes

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
ephi123:

An assassination obviously.

an amateur at best.. the mo is usually 2 shots to the head to ensure death not to a wide area like the chest where some have survived. anyway
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by ikorodureporta: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2017

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by AceSkillz01: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
doctokwus:
This is very sad.
Senate is frustrating Magu,and hired assasins av probably got this man,probably because of his role in the arms probe committee.
A proactive and deep thinking govt wud know it's time to bring out the big guns and stop d senate and other powerful,enormously rich & corrupt people from frustrating and in this case,murdering people that want to see these elements brought to justice for their corrupt crimes against d state.
But this govt will likely not be able to know d kind of damage these 2 events wud do to d anti corruption fight and lazies on as usual.
Probably next thing we wud hear is the govt trying to reconcile with corrupt murderers too,as it's trying to do with d senate?

Lol its the season to blame the Senate for the govt's shortcomings cheesy

Lazy argument, sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by ogologoamu: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

Why are you Ipob thugs so foolish? Drop your RIP and exit the thread. How difficult is that

Everything is about Buhari/APC to you thugs

You are the one trying to be foolish here. You should know that everyone is entitled to h/her opinion. Stop insulting people based on what they said, mind your business.
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by bastien: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:
How can Rear Admiral (Major General equivalent ) and Commander of the whole Western Naval command (GOC equivalent) not have 24 hour police protection
most officers don't like crowd, they value thier privacy, I know of one commodore like that, after the patrol team don drop am, pick him children from school, he go order them to leave the the staff bus and all, and go home....
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Emassive(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
The dunce will blame ipob for the insecurity of the nation. Everyone who criticizes the govt is not igbo Mr egba. Do you want me to blame myself for not providing security to a Senior Naval staff? You need your drugs now

Jetleeee:

Why are you Ipob thugs so foolish? Drop your RIP and exit the thread. How difficult is that

Everything is about Buhari/APC to you thugs

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Emassive(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
You obviously have nothing meaningful to contribute. GOD help your parents not feel pained over their investment in you.
hakeem4:
eez like there's tetanus in your Brain
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by ogologoamu: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

Typical of you Ipob thugs. You defend the most stupid things. grin

Yes, everyone is entitled to his opinion but you don't have to be foolish about it. What has Buhari got to do with the death of a naval officer?

IPOB thugs?, I will report you to the leader of Indigenous People Of Benue IPOB, honourable progressive01.

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by jasedu60: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
ReaLFuckingOG:
Intelligent Naval Officer gone like that. R.I.P sad
Once had a privilege of entering that their ship in NNS apapa. .on a Sunday i went there to deliver a gadget one of them ordered online. . Fear catch me that day no be small. The way them use that their ak47 gun search me from head to toe finish at the gate mehn they even collect the gadget and started playing with it. I was eventually saved when the main person(Captain) i had to deliver the gadget to drove with full speed to the gate and saw them junior officers harrassing me.. Them begin to apologise grin but mehn those naval officers dey live life for that their ship o.. saw them smooching women getting drunk and smoking weed. Anyways it was on a sunday. grin

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Besto(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:
How can Rear Admiral (Major General equivalent ) and Commander of the whole Western Naval command (GOC equivalent) not have 24 hour police protection

The news get as e be, that's if it's not a junk journalism, for all I know this top guys always have a special service pistol for protection with them regardless thier orderlies.

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Besto(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So they can drive cars on the Nigerian Navy ship u entered ?

Lolzzzz

Dude wants to feel himself.. Free am
You how Pm him don receive now.. Based on entering beecroft
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by LionDeLeo: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
later appointed into the presidential committee on the probe of arms deal,

Who is still asking questions?

I pity the youths of this country rejoicing and supporting the cabals who have vowed to bring this country on her knees for their selfish interest. Keep supporting looters who looted your present and future (your children). The goddess of divine retribution has a way of paying everyone.

PMB, do your best and leave the rest, corruption is deeply rooted in this country beyond your imagination.

May The Almighty God guide you.
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by dangwarmai(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
R.I.P cry

i blame buhari cry
why?
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Progressive01(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
RockHard:

Bro, their foolishness defies logic I tell you. The way they reason is too dumb for comfort.
That is why Igbos are denouncing them everywhere; the shame and embarssment they bring to Ndigbo is simply incalculable. cheesy

Everywhere you turn you find them behaving like living beings without brains.

3 Likes

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by ngolokante(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
4dor:
There's something wrong with this story an admiral in the navy is same as a general in the army. They always have security 24/7,so how did this happen? Did he commit 'suicide'? Too many loose ends in this story.

My brother not always so... You get 24 hours security if you like a top commander but from the narrative the Admiral is more like a staff officer and might not necessarily get 24 security but still either way it's a worrisome scenario...if it were to be murder, who goes after a general? him no dey fear? and if it were to be suicide... Why would a general kill himself? The whole environment is just so one kind one kind now

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jabioro:
Ours Chief security are no longer secured, what about the ordinary man on street.. May his gentle soul rest in peace..
Has there ever been any security for the common man?
The police and soldiers when I dey see dont give a fùck about anyone who is not their oga or friend to oga
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Jetleeee: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Progressive01:
That is why Igbos are denouncing them everywhere; the shame and embarrassment they bring to Ndigbo is simply incalculable. cheesy

Everywhere you turn you find them behaving like living beings without brains.

Lol..the average Eebo is low-key sympathetic to the whole Ipob madness. Don't sleep bruh. I don't distinguish

There are few exceptions though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
ReaLFuckingOG:
Intelligent Naval Officer gone like that. R.I.P sad
Once had a privilege of entering that their ship in NNS apapa. .on a Sunday i went there to deliver a gadget one of them ordered online. . Fear catch me that day no be small. The way them use that their ak47 gun search me from head to toe finish at the gate mehn they even collect the gadget and started playing with it. I was eventually saved when the main person(Captain) i had to deliver the gadget to drove with full speed to the gate and saw them junior officers harrassing me.. Them begin to apologise grin but mehn those naval officers dey live life for that their ship o.. saw them smooching women getting drunk and smoking weed. Anyways it was on a sunday. grin
That was probably what they were busy doing while their oga was fighting for his life undecided
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Jabioro: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Has there ever been any security for the common man?
The police and soldiers when I dey see dont give a fùck about anyone who is not their oga or friend to oga
Na so my brother..

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by otokx(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:

He is supposed to have at least a squad of naval police on 24 hours duty around him.
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by olayemi53: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
may his soul res in peace and God will cares for his people left behand iJn.
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by FixNaija(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
I suspect Abdulrahman, Minister of Interior, he was implicated in the probe

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by NAVYdogg: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
He was the best in the present day navy.

He was a potential Chief of naval staff, and for the jobless clowns who know nothing about how arm forces works, some are already blaming Buhari for his dead, for your information months ago Buhari gave order for him to be single out for a promotion from the ranks of Commodore to an Rear Admiral, that was b4 senior officers promotion.

Oga Ikoli you were the best thing that ever happened to the navy.

Those behind your dead will never see peace sir in sha'allah.

For those cooking a suicide story you too will not see peace. 3 bullet shots and you call that suicide, in fact make thunder fire you.

May your gentle soul rest in peace sir.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by tit(f): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHARLOE:

Try get small sense na, how can someone shoot himself 3 times?
My brother, any thing can happen in the zoo
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by CHARLOE(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is a clear case of murder, d presidency should ensure thorough Investigation Is carried out n d culprit brought to book.
D hasty suicide conclusion is a clear cover up
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by 4dor: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
ngolokante:

My brother not always so... You get 24 hours security if you like a top commander but from the narrative the Admiral is more like a staff officer and might not necessarily get 24 security but still either way it's a worrisome scenario...if it were to be murder, who goes after a general? him no dey fear? and if it were to be suicide... Why would a general kill himself? The whole environment is just so one kind one kind now

Totally confusing, it looks like Bola Ige all over again.

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by jibs4lv(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
odiereke:
RIP. Hope no be suicide happened so?
he cant shot himsef in d chest ,my thought thoug.

RIP.
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Adeevah(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Based on logistics...he was assassinated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.