Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,786 members, 7,965,938 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

Stole Millions From Employer To Continue Her Uncontrollable Spending On Lipstick - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stole Millions From Employer To Continue Her Uncontrollable Spending On Lipstick (230 Views)

English Home Lesson Teacher Caught Stealing In Employer's House / ASUU Branches Vote To Continue Strike / ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stole Millions From Employer To Continue Her Uncontrollable Spending On Lipstick by kingsblog: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
According to the country's law, amassing of lipsticks is not an offence, but pocketing millions of yuan from your employer illegally in other to fund your uncontrollable indulgence is rather a big crime.

According to the eastern Chinese city of Wenzhou police report, 26-old-year Xiaowen got stuck up after stealing much as 2 million yuan($300,000) from her employer closely more than four years, and have since spent enormous part of it on lipsticks, designer handbags, and perfumes, as the police disclosed on local media.

Xiaowen illegally converted approximately 890,000 yuan from her company in 2016, though not disclosed by the police, in other to finance her shopping addiction, according to reports on Qianjiang Evening News.

She started the act after noticing leakage in the company's financial management. When asked, she would lie and manipulate, the police disclosed.

The police officers were amazed when they carried on a search and found close to 1000 lipsticks, mainly from high brands, unused and once used.

ALSO READ: Photos: Strange! As River of Fire developed from Mount Etna

As she was asked about her extravagant and excessive purchasing, she confessed her addiction and said she is yet to get maximum satisfaction. ā€œIā€™m merely obsessed with the feeling of admiring the pretty colors and fancy packaging. Sometimes, I place over a dozen orders online, and I feel so satisfied when receiving and opening everything.ā€

According to Psychologists, she has uncontrollable buying disorder. Low self-esteem, anxiety and social restriction are the suggested reasons of the psychological disorder.

If you enjoy this, please Kindly visit my blog for more interesting posts: www.kingsleyiwu..com

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials / Education / Ambode My Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.