Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:26 AM

Can You Fight Your Fellow Man Because Of A Woman? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Fight Your Fellow Man Because Of A Woman? (496 Views)

What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fight Your Fellow Man Because Of A Woman? by chiozo(f): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
guys in the house can you fight a fellow man because of your girlfriend?, in the case that you found out that there is something going fishy between ur gal and the guy.
Re: Can You Fight Your Fellow Man Because Of A Woman? by agitator: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nope, wink wink wink
Re: Can You Fight Your Fellow Man Because Of A Woman? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
chiozo:
guys in the house can you fight a fellow man because of your girlfriend?, in the case that you found out that there is something going fishy between ur gal and the guy.

I'll first figure out if there is really something between them, and if there really is then I will drop them both from my life. Fighting him/her would be giving that hoe/bastard too much importance in my life.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Fellow Man Because Of A Woman? by Heshei: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Living my dream is priority ... Even after fighting for her, there is 1million chances she will give face to another. Ladies needs are insatiable .

(1) (Reply)

All The Top News Making The Rounds This Afternoon 27/4/2017 / BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail / She Got Bashed Because Of This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.