Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry (1792 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer / Resolved / Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by gentlegenius(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
K, on a serious note, why don't you tell her that you think she is too proud. Cause only pride can stand in the way of an apology.

Tell her, since you love her, you're willing to work on it with her.

See how that goes
I disagree with you...
Pride and arrogance is not the only reason for lack of apology. The family(background) she grew up in could be highly responsible.
There's a young girl I met 2 years ago and was planning to date. But since I was already close to her and her family, I decided to hold on and observe her character for a while. She is quite a good girl but the first wrong attitude I noticed in her was lack of apology. She doesn't say sorry to anyone and when she's angry she doesn't answer anyone. Her mum made her angry one day so I went ask her a question and she didn't answer me. I picked offence, report to her mum and demand immediate apology. But surprisingly, her mum told me that I can expect any other thing from her but not apology, that she wouldn't say sorry even at gun point. I only blamed the mother for raising her that way. But as I observe her family further, I discovered that her mum is a very abusive woman, when she did something wrong, her mum will quickly start abusing her without giving her any chance to apologise. Growing up in such setting, she found the word 'sorry' very irrelevant in life as she was never taught or given any chance to use it. She really wasn't a proud or Arrogant girl so I decided to overlook her flaws and get more closer to her so that I can educate her about life. Up until now, I still haven't date her but we are so close. All the the good advice and the good lessons I've taught her for 2 years now had yielded positive results and right now, she can even say sorry for doing nothing wrong. I've also been able to change so many things about her cos she pays attention to me even more than her mum. I might start dating her officially any of these days.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by megareal: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Until I married my husband, I never said I'm sorry to anyone. It wasn't pride, it was psychological.

In my childhood, I offended an adult relative. I later went to say am sorry. I knelt down and pleaded but she refused to forgive me even after eight hours of kneeling down.

After that day, I swore never to tell anyone I'm sorry again cos it gave them too much power over me and they wouldn't forgive me anyway.

I also made sure to always be in the right to avoid I'm sorry situations. Never can tell how well I did sha . My hubby noticed that in me during dating and without prompting started taking all the blames. I learnt from him and now I'm sorry is the first word from me to him in crisis.

I'm saying this cos it may not be pride, if you love her enough, you will try to get to the root of this and help her out. She may have copied from either parents too.

If it's pride then, talk to her, give her sometime and move on if she refuses to change.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by biz2get(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
tspouse:
i think am already deleting her i have not call since morning and i dnt even feel it

Good,

Follow these sure steps.. Works everytime.

DELETE HER NUMBER FROM YOUR PHONES

DELETE HER PHOTOS FROM YOUR PHONES

DELETE YOUR CHAT WITH HER FROM WHATSAPP FACEBOOK ANY WHERE

ANYWHERE YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND HER NUMBER. DELETE IT OR BURN IT WITH FIRE.

You will be fine after that. wink
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by gentlegenius(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
biz2get:

Single virgin...??

Or

men who might not he able to satisfy their wife..?

Analysis show women need seex more than men.

Forget all those their *is it food" talk once they enter your bed... Only the devil will tell you what todo angry angry
I don't care about who needs sex more between men and women. What you should know is that satisfying a woman sexually doesn’t depend on how frequent you have sex. There are many things I know about Satisfying women in bed that many guys including the sex freaks don't know. I also have a friend who has slept with so many girls while in school but now that he's a graduate, he can't even satisfy a teenage girl he is currently dating.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by tspouse(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
biz2get:

Good,

Follow these sure steps.. Works everytime.

DELETE HER NUMBER FROM YOUR PHONES

DELETE HER PHOTOS FROM YOUR PHONES

DELETE YOUR CHAT WITH HER FROM WHATSAPP FACEBOOK ANY WHERE

ANYWHERE YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND HER NUMBER. DELETE IT OR BURN IT WITH FIRE.

You will be fine after that. wink
thanx for dat,her pic is only on my system n my system is faulty,i dnt even know d number she use currently off head,cus she lost d one i know abt 2 month ago,
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
@OP
Also do remember that saying sorry, when you don't actually mean it, is as useless as not saying anything.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
My brodas drop DAT gurl now, I dropped my wife of 3 yes CU's she feels she is too proud to say sorry.... I blinded my eyes and threw her away from my house. Couple with dd fact she don't even give me a child
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
gentlegenius:

I disagree with you...
Pride and arrogance is not the only reason for lack of apology. The family(background) she grew up in could be highly responsible.
There's a young girl I met 2 years ago and was planning to date. But since I was already close to her and her family, I decided to hold on and observe her character for a while. She is quite a good girl but the first wrong attitude I noticed in her was lack of apology. She doesn't say sorry to anyone and when she's angry she doesn't answer anyone. Her mum made her angry one day so I went ask her a question and she didn't answer me. I picked offence, report to her mum and demand immediate apology. But surprisingly, her mum told me that I can expect any other thing from her but not apology, that she wouldn't say sorry even at gun point. I only blamed the mother for raising her that way. But as I observe her family further, I discovered that her mum is a very abusive woman, when she did something wrong, her mum will quickly start abusing her without giving her any chance to apologise. Growing up in such setting, she found the word 'sorry' very irrelevant in life as she was never taught or given any chance to use it. She really wasn't a proud or Arrogant girl so I decided to overlook her flaws and get more closer to her so that I can educate her about life. Up until now, I still haven't date her but we are so close. All the the good advice and the good lessons I've taught her for 2 years now had yielded positive results and right now, she can even say sorry for doing nothing wrong. I've also been able to change so many things about her cos she pays attention to me even more than her mum. I might start dating her officially any of these days.

Guess hers was as a result of emotional trauma.

I like that you were able to bring her back into the light, lol. Seriously though, you just saved her thousands of dollars in counseling fees.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by Chuknovski(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2017
tspouse:
true talk,cus am imaginin how it could be if we finaly get married,sorry is very important in any relationship,but she won't realize it

may God direct you
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2017
tspouse:
cooking?suprise gift? unh she cnt do dat
No cooking? No gifts? I guess she's doing u a favour by dating u( that's his she sees it). Rock her boat abit and see what happens

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian-American Rapper Princess Vitarah Flashes Underboob In Bikini Photos / 5 Ways To Make A Girl Happy / Help Me Win My Academy Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.