Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,532 members, 7,921,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1297 Views)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by princetaab: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2009
Where are you going?
Re: . by Kelvinj(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2009
Eyaa, why dont u take her along
Re: . by chibenwa(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2009
better tell her where ur goin to

then if possible gom wit her.
Re: . by iyapony(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2009
I told my baby girl that I'll be leaving town for a long time, and she thinks it will be good for us to break up,  DISTANCE,  HELP Pls

@ princetaab

you two look like a very cute couple. i know of people who say long distance relationships are always bound to end in disappointment, but i believe that if the couple stay dedicated to each other, they will make it through. i think lots of telephone discussion and webcam connections will probably help you two stay communicated while you are away. you should also try to come back and visit your town as frequently as possible- you dont want her to feel lonesome.
Re: . by princetaab: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2009
kids in love grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2009
MrPrsdent:

kids in love grin
what a mean thing to say angry kids have feelings too anyway. @poster, it is obvious that
this girl is not in love with you, she is only loving to you for companionship, meaning she only
want you for her own benefit, she is selfish.
Re: . by cjoan(f): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
, guy it will be better if u let her no were u ar going to cos so guy will promise ad dey will nt return to u, d next thing u may be hearing is dat dey ar hookup with somebody else ,pls in a relatinship like dis it wll be better if u let her no were u ar going to ad whn u will be coming back.
Re: . by sweetpie23: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
why the photo? you can now take that photo off, we know you both are the hottest couple in the world even hotter then Brad and angelina, I have applause you people now take that photo off tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
WHo told you she doesnt know where he is going?She knows but just cant stand the break.
@ poster
Talk to her very and it also depends on hw long u will be gone.It is for a while make sure u communicate very well but if it is going to be long,as for me i dont trust and like long distance rship which may be the reason for her breaking up.
Just make sure u talk to her or best bet do something a kinda committment.
Re: . by infobut(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
She is really going to miss you.Don't mind her she is joking?
Re: . by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
Tell us, where exactly are u going to and for how long?
Re: . by omega25red(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Tell us, where exactly are u going to and for how long?
do you notice that all these people with the stories always forget to answer the important question
Re: . by LordReed(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2009
omega25red:

do you notice that all these people with the stories always forget to answer the important question

Thot it was only me.
Re: . by echobee(f): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2009
me too
Re: . by princetaab: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
Re: . by omega25red(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
princetaab:

Thanks guy for all you contribution! they were encouraing.

We both stay in akure, but we just sold out our apartment to meet some needs which will now make me stay in lagos. I LOVE HER, and i don't see me cheating on her - she kows.
since you both got rid of your apartment, where will she be living now

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Single Woman / Why Do You Think Many Guys Are Into Sugar Mummy Business? / 10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.