Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Wife Keep Hiding Salary - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Keep Hiding Salary (2737 Views)

How Can I Tell What My Husband Is Hiding From Me? / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Keep Hiding Salary by Quinn22(f): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2017
The husband should free the wife jare. As long as she's playing the role of a wife, it's all good.
Re: Wife Keep Hiding Salary by Quinn22(f): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2017
There's nothing wrong with that undecided
cuedish:

it's no problem when husband use hid money for family upkeep,school fees,rent and bills while the wife will use hers to build house secretly?
Re: Wife Keep Hiding Salary by YemyTemmy: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Quinn22:
The husband should free the wife jare. As long as she's playing the role of a wife, it's all good.

Then what is the role of a wife who cannot assist the husband? Abi na to wicked the husband and see to it the he doesnt make headway in life?
Re: Wife Keep Hiding Salary by Quinn22(f): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
You have a good point.
YemyTemmy:

Then what is the role of a wife who cannot assist the husband? Abi na to wicked the husband and see to it the he doesnt make headway in life?
Re: Wife Keep Hiding Salary by goonsmi: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Its only when it reach money matters that our Nigerian feminist accept the man is the head of the family.

Radarada.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Three And Half Year Old Son Inability To Speak Properly: Please Help / Is It Wrong For A Wife/mother To Take Holiday Alone? / Why Would My Husband Watch Pronographic Films?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.