Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

Hot!! The New Nokia 9 Leaked Specs And Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot!! The New Nokia 9 Leaked Specs And Features (1325 Views)

Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot!! The New Nokia 9 Leaked Specs And Features by 9aiboard: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nokia is about to take back its high position in the World mobile market through the help of HMD. We all know that Nokia has been out of the game for a long time now, As of recent it has announced its comeback through the launch of New Nokia 3310, Nokia Edge, Nokia 5, Nokia 6 and its latest development is rumored to be the Nokia 9. Wow!

According to Nokia Power User, the New Nokia 9 specifications will match the likes of the LG G6, the Huawei P10 and the hottest Andriod phone of the moment 'Samsung Galaxy S8'.

Nokia 9 Features And Specs

Nokia 9 will support rear features such as iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, IP68 water and dust certification, Nokia OZO audio enhancements (revealing an audio-focused flagship)
The 9 will run on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and a QHD OLED display measuring 5.5 inches (1440x2560 pixels). Reports has it that it will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC coupled with 6GB RAM.

The Nokia 9's camera features will be a 22-megapixel dual-lens rear camera setup with Carl Zeiss optics, and a 12-megapixel front-facing camera. According to ndv, The smartphone will reportedly be available 64GB and 128GB storage variant, and powered by a 3800mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging technology.

source: https://priceurb.com/the-new-nokia-9-leaked-specs-and-features/

Re: Hot!! The New Nokia 9 Leaked Specs And Features by Jabioro: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah it features is OK.. I hope it met and fulfilled according to the spec.. but I like the elegancy...
Re: Hot!! The New Nokia 9 Leaked Specs And Features by 9aiboard: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jabioro:
Yeah it features is OK.. I hope it met and fulfilled according to the spec.. but I like the elegancy...

Affirm!
Re: Hot!! The New Nokia 9 Leaked Specs And Features by Oscarpraise(m): 12:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Am still feeling very good with my itel S31 smartphone, no need to change
Re: Hot!! The New Nokia 9 Leaked Specs And Features by baba4thegehs: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Dummy device. I don't believe believe

(1) (Reply)

Selling Fake Phones In Nigeria Is Becoming Rampant / How Do I Delete Inbuilt Apps To Free Memory in my itel S31? / Coolpad Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.