Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) (36000 Views)

Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road / Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition In Obollo Afor, Enugu Road (Graphic Photos) / Bus Rams Into A Bush On Enugu Road, Somersaults 3 Times, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by malware: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP, these people again.

RIP for what? Is that what they taught you in school, writing answers without reading the question?

1 Like

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to a facebook user, IfeanyIcy Njoku, a Peace Mass Transit Bus was involved in a fatal accident along Okigwe - Enugu Expressway today.

An eyewitness said no life was lost and praised God for the miraculous survival.

"My God is always with me, the devil is a liar, this accident just happened before me if not God I would have been a victim. May his name be praise in Jesus name Amen."

"Yes sir just before me, I was the next car before the accident it was something else, there is God no life was lost and no single scratch on any individual"
the witness said.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/peace-mass-transit-bus-involved-in.html
go back to school op..check wen fatal is used in a accident..Thnk u

1 Like

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Bnimz(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Op, it wasn't a fatal accident since nobody died.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jesus protect us this hot season...
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmm. Peace mass transit now have accident every week, and some people still have mind to travel with them??
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP, these people again.

RIP

Did you read? They said that NO live was lost!

O pari
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Poor management some of those drivers are been paid arcording how manyvtrips de make
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by OgorCDL: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to a facebook user, IfeanyIcy Njoku, a Peace Mass Transit Bus was involved in a fatal accident along Okigwe - Enugu Expressway today.

An eyewitness said no life was lost and praised God for the miraculous survival.

"My God is always with me, the devil is a liar, this accident just happened before me if not God I would have been a victim. May his name be praise in Jesus name Amen."

"Yes sir just before me, I was the next car before the accident it was something else, there is God no life was lost and no single scratch on any individual"
the witness said.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/peace-mass-transit-bus-involved-in.html

Do you know the meaning of FATAL in a sentence? All these polytechnic ND holders sef.... Anyway thank God no life was lost.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
is it 1 peace bus inside Bush another on the road? 2 buses from one company ? I don't understand pls.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by 2shur: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
U r stupid.
Where was it written that any life was lost.
Fool
fuckerstard:
RIP, these people again.

1 Like

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

I agreed with you bro

The more reason why the drivers should be extra careful

The rich and the polutical class don't follow those death trap roads

We should do our little awareness

Who knows it may save a life

the highest traffic fines you could receive so far in a saner clime is speed limit which would be captured through highways speed cameras

you could be billed as high as $500 cuz it's considered as suicide attempt of which the occupants are not spared when it happens

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Rick9(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
@OP what kinda reporting is this, seriously you guys don't check meaning of words before using them,

@Title - Peace Mass Transit Bus involved in a FATAL Accident

@Body - Thank God no life was lost

Pls correct this nonsense.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
What was the cause of accident? And unqualified minister of transportation don't even give a damn or lazy to carry out investigations. If is to insult GEJ he will have ideas.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Rick9(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
OgorCDL:

Do you know the meaning of FATAL in a sentence? .... Anyway thank God no life was lost.

Pls help me ask the O.P they just use words anyhow for the sake of using them.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pls no life was lost.

fuckerstard:
RIP, these people again.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
No lives lost.... It wasn't fatal
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Rick9(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Senorprinz:

seriously, i had to re-check the meaning of fatal in the dictionary.
same here
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by ussy09(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP, these people again.
Read bfor commenting
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
RIP, these people again.

Are ur fingers trigger happy to type those 3 letters? Some people sef.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by legendte(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Can we raise the campaign to ban peace mass transit or at least warn people against patronising them until they get it right.

I heard they task and put unnecessary pressure on the drivers and that's why they over speed with those brands of vehicles that do not have balance. Take a closer look at most of their cars.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Timelezz: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

the witness said.

Thank God no lives were lost.

Op "fatal accident" connotes death. It isn't "fatal" when no life was lost.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by tectonotimes: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

the witness said.

WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
I think something urgent needs to be done on all this

Emergency bus transport coy.

What is the ministry of transportation doing about all this transport coy?

Are the drivers qualified?

Are the cars road worthy?

Are the tires OK

N other questions begging for answers
thank God o!!!
..but diz is misuse of English. a fatal accident must involve lost of lives b4 it's fatal. don't seek front page with all diz 'gbagaun' english
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
There is a difference between FATAL and GHASTLY! I saw nothing FATAL in the pictures. The narrator also stated that nobody died!

1 Like

Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Kalushedrack1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
This bus is just not peaceful
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Delphi(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
The earlier people forget about boarding PMT for their journey, the better for them. Why would anyone just want to commit suicide by boarding a bus? A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by rocoh(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please fatal accident means life was lost not severity of the accident.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thank God for saving their lives.
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by bedford101(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tell the director to remove the peace attached to the name, its resting people in Peace
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by litaninja(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Has anybody here actually called the FRSC about this coy? Nigerians talk about "government" all the time....you are the government. Call the FRSC as concerned citizens regarding this transport company and see what happens.....
Re: Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) by joinnow: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Frsc never install speed limiter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: This Is The True Story - TrackaNG / Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.