Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:36 AM

Will Unilag Screening Exercise Continue Jan. 2010 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will Unilag Screening Exercise Continue Jan. 2010 (626 Views)

2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / Futminna Candidate: Welcome To 2009/2010 Post Ume Screening Exercise / Date Of Unilag Screening For Direct Entry Student: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Unilag Screening Exercise Continue Jan. 2010 by allenadeola(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2009
I NEED A KIND HEARTED PERSON TO JUST GIOVE ME THE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CUZ I HAVE TRIED TO DO SCREENING BUT COULDN'T FINISH IT BECAUSE I HAVE NOT COLLECTED MY SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL NOW THAT I HAVE GOTTEN IT, THE SCREENING DAY FOR MY DEPARTMENT HAS PASSED. IT IS TO BE ON 3, 10 AND 17 OF DECEMBER {CELL BIOLOGY AND GENETICS}
WOULD I STILL BE ABLE TO DO IT ON RESUMPTION NEXT MONTH?
Re: Will Unilag Screening Exercise Continue Jan. 2010 by shayhunny: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
It depends on the stage u are man, have u not done anyfin @ all? mehn dis ur sittuation is very dicey cos i still listen to lamu this morning on UNILAG TODAY on unilag fm and he confirmed tha today 28th DEC is d last day for the REG, though not everybody are thru with d REG but almost 85% are done. but the remain 15% are just left with faculty and departmental clearance which am 1 of them and it's closed for the year according to report in skul lastweek. u gast prepare cash for late REGISTRATION i guess or risk forfeiting ur admission. dat's just d remedy i know for now man,
Re: Will Unilag Screening Exercise Continue Jan. 2010 by snoopy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
allenadeola:

I NEED A KIND HEARTED PERSON TO JUST GIOVE ME THE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CUZ I HAVE TRIED TO DO SCREENING BUT COULDN'T FINISH IT BECAUSE I HAVE NOT COLLECTED MY SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL NOW THAT I HAVE GOTTEN IT, THE SCREENING DAY FOR MY DEPARTMENT HAS PASSED. IT IS TO BE ON 3, 10 AND 17 OF DECEMBER {CELL BIOLOGY AND GENETICS}
WOULD I STILL BE ABLE TO DO IT ON RESUMPTION NEXT MONTH?

yes the registration can be continued in january BUT they may ask you to pay for late registration which is 10k b4 you proceed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know If Naptip Have Offices In Every State? / International Scholarship For Africans / Predict Your Utme Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.